Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I have this doubt bcz they are going to air JN Wed-Sun next week. So I thought may be they aren't airing it on Sat & Sun

Just checked IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8NFwNMoK3Q/?igsh=eWJvdHptZGR3ZDhx

2nd slide says ep 19 will be on Wednesday.. today was epi 16, so it will air...

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

We don't have episodes today and Sunday then. Please someone fill me in

They are gonna air episode today, no idea about tomorrow.

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Episodes will air from Wednesday to Sunday so we will have new episodes today and tomorrow then wait for two days and from Wednesday we can watch again I guess.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Na humko pata na unko..... jo dekho iss bhale insaan ki jaan ke peeche pada hua hai

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Episodes will air from Wednesday to Sunday so we will have new episodes today and tomorrow then wait for two days and from Wednesday we can watch again I guess.

What happened to bayhadh ??

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally they meet... and hopefully the story will start now

Is dua's abba the male lead of this show? We have so many scenes of his useless ranting...atleast 2 per episode... . And how does that help the story move forward?? .,., it's all so repetitive....now we are even showcasing his dukh dard peeda....

This show is full of so much filler stuff... like more than what dua does in a day we know how her sister spends her time... kab khaana banaya, kab naukri pe gayi, kaise gayi, kab saas se daant khaayi, kab pati se daant khaayi, kab royi, kab uski sil me uske aansoo pahonche etc etc.... i kid you not, there are scenes for all of it..... but i still don't know what dua/ nausherwaan do all day...

I really really hope that now they have met we get to see THEIR story...

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Apna hero belongs to this old money political family who are also like those Thakur Zameendaars (I don't have a Pakistani example smiley36). He lives in Karachi to handle some of the businesses set up there.

Simply put, he's a guy who has roots in politics with generational wealth but wants nothing to do with the political side. Just imagine any real life dude who is a second/third gen in any political dynasty smiley36

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://youtu.be/8nStFfnv8v0?si=48XFmVHiciXq-CtK

I was referring to this video.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Apna hero belongs to this old money political family who are also like those Thakur Zameendaars (I don't have a Pakistani example smiley36). He lives in Karachi to handle some of the businesses set up there.

Simply put, he's a guy who has roots in politics with generational wealth but wants nothing to do with the political side. Just imagine any real life dude who is a second/third gen in any political dynasty smiley36

The family business in gao was started by Noshervan's great great great grandfather Wahaj. He was a humble farmer who worked hard and bought some land for cheap and grew sugarcane which was exported to China.. He made wise investments and became rich however he was looked down on by those with old money. He fell in love with a noble lady who had titles but no money (titles rich and asset poor and leaky haveli). After she was widowed at a tender age of 23, Wahaj married her and changed his name to Shah Nawaz. He started one of the oldest sugar cane factories in Pakistan using the latest technology at the time.

His descendants looked after the family business and they expanded every generation except for Noshervon's grandfather who was an ayyash insaan and he had many enemies (mostly the brothers of the women he hurt).. These enemy clans' descendants want to hurt NS.

In Gao- they grow crops of sugarcane, mustard, maize and Basmati rice that is exported to Patel brothers supermarket chain in US of A.. They also have several cotton mills and sugar cane factories

Their business interests in the city is mainly real estate and construction..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

The family business in gao was started by Noshervan's great great great grandfather Wahaj. He was a humble farmer who worked hard and bought some land for cheap and grew sugarcane which was exported to China.. He made wise investments and became rich however he was looked down on by those with old money. He fell in love with a noble lady who had titles but no money (titles rich and asset poor and leaky haveli). After she was widowed at a tender age of 23, Wahaj married her and changed his name to Shah Nawaz. He started one of the oldest sugar cane factories in Pakistan using the latest technology at the time.

His descendants looked after the family business and they expanded every generation except for Noshervon's grandfather who was an ayyash insaan and he had many enemies (mostly the brothers of the women he hurt).. These enemy clans' descendants want to hurt NS.

In Gao- they grow crops of sugarcane, mustard, maize and Basmati rice that is exported to Patel brothers supermarket chain in US of A.. They also have several cotton mills and sugar cane factories

Their business interests in the city is mainly real estate and construction..

WTH smiley37

Just write a story already & maybe approach Kadwani for production