Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

They just skipped 2 days, not fair, Kya gunah Kia tha that 2 days smiley36

https://youtu.be/8nStFfnv8v0?si=48XFmVHiciXq-CtK

who’s trying to kill him all the time? Why does he have so many enemies?

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

who’s trying to kill him all the time? Why does he have so many enemies?

What does he do?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heartfilia

let me help you sjaddk

Dua is a semi-liberal, cheerful, and naive girl who often has her head in the clouds. She lives in an extremely conservative household.

Nosherwan is a landlord who is mature, traditional, and family-oriented.

Their paths didn't cross until Dua attended a wedding and danced with her friend. Nosherwan saw her dancing and was immediately impressed by her, though the attraction was one-sided.

Their second encounter occurs in front of a shopping mall when Nosherwan's bodyguard accidentally hurts Dua. After Dua angrily confronts Nosherwan about the incident, Nosherwan decides he wants to keep Dua by his side forever. He has fallen in love with her.

Dua's POV

Dua had a boyfriend named Sarfaraz. He is an unemployed and lazy man. His mother is searching for a bride for him, but he doesn't tell his parents about his relationship with Dua. Coincidentally, the chosen bride is Dua's elder sister. Neither Dua nor Sarfraud is aware of this situation, leading to Dua's tragedy. On the wedding night, Sarfraud deceives Dua by taking her to a brothel under the pretense of introducing her to his family. He literally sells her off to the brothel.

That same night, the police raid the brothel. Fortunately, Dua escapes, but her neglectful father throws her out of the house without listening to her. Everyone in her life turns their backs on her, and she accidentally ends up in another brothel.

Nosherwan's POV

Nosherwan is married to his bhabi. He was forced into the marriage, but she is obsessively in love with him. She constantly uses her children as a way to manipulate Nosherwan. Although she is aware of her position, she is delusional about their relationship.

Before the forced marriage, Nosherwan had a girlfriend, but they broke up for obvious reasons.

Nosherwan ensures that every moment of Dua's life is monitored. However, on the wedding night, he gets shot in an unfortunate incident, and his right-hand man, Jaffar, doesn't pay attention to Dua's situation. Therefore, Nosherwan cannot prevent what happens to her.

He searches everywhere for Dua, but his efforts are in vain until he attends a party where he finally finds her.

Thank you very much . It is easy to follow this drama from now on . I can see the chemistry between Nosher and Dua.

no idea.. just looks after his khets and gao and haveli.. gives agony aunt advice to the villagers.. nothing to warrant assassination attempts..

why can't these people go after the shehar main famous Dua's dad?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Leads met or not today?smiley7

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We don't have episodes today and Sunday then. Please someone fill me in

Yes. Finally they did. He gave some 25lakhs to that Madame and took Dua out.

Upcoming episodes he is going to propose marriage. She is going to accept and they are going to get married

So are the episodes not going to air tomorrow and Sunday?

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: NazneenA

So are the episodes not going to air tomorrow and Sunday?

I don't understand...why won't they air it?

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I don't understand...why won't they air it?

I have this doubt bcz they are going to air JN Wed-Sun next week. So I thought may be they aren't airing it on Sat & Sun