Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Noshu please help dua and take her out of this mess. Thank God finally, he found her

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Creepy bhabhi please show some self respect. Take Divorce from noshu and leave him. And get marry with someone who can fulfill your all desires 😂

that someone is Jafar … ❤️❤️

Why do these traditional/regressive dads say “poora shehar main badnaam hua hoo”..

I think huh? You’re just a 2 takkey lower middle class person, I don’t think the shehar even knows you.. they act as if they’re Ambani .. if pure shehar were talking about his daughter then would Jaffar have such a hard time finding her? Gosh

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I enjoyed too 😭 but my expectations were higher like I thought there would be the scene where Nosh took Dua’s hand and make her get out of the dance area (Hiba and Danish’s pr posting on instagram) smiley36

Geo heard you after all.. smiley36 Them with Jaan Nisar ost hits different! smiley42smiley27 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8CNlOyoNl9/

Lol Danish gave us more Nosherwan-Dua interaction than Geo did in the actual episode. Hum Tv is no less annoying, dude does most of the promotions they should be doing in the first place.

Edited by XshopaholicX - 4 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

New promo dropped.. Dua just say yes already smiley19smiley27 Their first real interaction can't come soon enough! Ugh smiley18

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8ChWCuJraF/

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

So this is how I'm thinking the story will unfold at this point..

Dua might reject his proposal because in her case it's a case of twice bitten thrice shy lol .. Subjected to a lot more crap at Zunaira's and she will realise Nosherwan could be her best bet after all. She then agrees to marry him!

Or/And

Dua accepts the rishta but Nosherwan gets stuck in a situation right at the time of the Nikah. She begins to lose trust in him and thinks her fate has cheated her once again. But not to worry he manages to make it .. right before Zunaira could make her next move.

Zunaira too might not want to lose the golden goose she considers Dua to be for her business. And Dua would obviously hate it to see a keemat being put on her for her release. Waiting to see how Nosherwan is gonna deal with all of this!

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Geo heard you after all.. smiley36 Them with Jaan Nisar ost hits different! smiley42smiley27 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8CNlOyoNl9/

they were promos smiley19smiley36 but at least they heard me dsjkkjds smiley27

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

they were promos smiley19smiley36 but at least they heard me dsjkkjds smiley27

It's just stuff that Danish films for his insta smiley36
heartfilia thumbnail

So this is how I'm thinking the story will unfold at this point..

Dua might reject his proposal because in her case it's a case of twice bitten thrice shy lol .. Subjected to a lot more crap at Zunaira's and she will realise Nosherwan could be her best bet after all. She then agrees to marry him!

Or/And

Dua accepts the rishta but Nosherwan gets stuck in a situation right at the time of the Nikah. She begins to lose trust in him and thinks her fate has cheated her once again. But not to worry he manages to make it .. right before Zunaira could make her next move.

Zunaira too might not want to lose the golden goose she considers Dua to be for her business. And Dua would obviously hate it to see a keemat being put on her for her release. Waiting to see how Nosherwan is gonna deal with all of this!

At this point this marriage will be postponed one more week because Dua doesn't seem to be convinced easily due to her past traumas, but she needs to get out of there eventually.

I hope there will be a happy ending for her friend too. Her story sounds more tragic and hopeless. I want her to be happy too.

heartfilia thumbnail

It's just stuff that Danish films for his insta smiley36

he's doing every work smiley39so what does geo or its pr team does??

btw I have huge respect for him to promote his every work nonstop