Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: pressu

I think, bhabhi, instead of politely saying that she is his wife, she needs to have a conversation with him regarding their relationship. She needs to ask him of his expectations from her and this relationship and also explain what she expects. In a particular point to make, if he wants to get married to another woman, he can because he is allowed to but she can't. So she is being wronged in that particular front, if second marriage comes into play. Keeping aside few things if I think, she was a widow with two children from her first marriage and if he divorces her then she becomes a divorcee which is unfair to her. So Nousherwan needs to think and settle her life by looking for a prospective groom and transferring the property of his brother to her and her children.

About property I agree. He should just transfer it to her.

But I feel, he had requested her not to marry him. But she was very happy on that day when she was just out of iddat. She knew family is pressurising him. She should have considered his request. She didn't. Also now she tries to control him and use indirect techniques to control or be with him. That's the reason I don't have any sympathy for her..she doesn't look genuine at all to me.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: pressu

At present, she thinks that she is taken advantage by Faraz and got sold to that previous place. And I think, without her telling this, Nousherwan will still understand what she is thinking and still be ok because he likes her.

Yeah.

Word Count: 1

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

smiley9😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7_ax2BocLK/?igsh=em5oaDBoYTZjZms1

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago

Word Count: 1

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazneenA

About property I agree. He should just transfer it to her.

But I feel, he had requested her not to marry him. But she was very happy on that day when she was just out of iddat. She knew family is pressurising him. She should have considered his request. She didn't. Also now she tries to control him and use indirect techniques to control or be with him. That's the reason I don't have any sympathy for her..she doesn't look genuine at all to me.

See my post no. 1183.

In addition to that, I feel that she has not done anything except for the empty threats. If I see what she wants in isolation, I understand her that she wants a normal married life with Nousherwan. After listening to the reviews, I feel that their point is somewhat valid. And yes, I agree that her being happy during her marriage with him is somewhat difficult to understand considering it is just after her iddat. Even if she had said no to the marriage the elders would have somehow convinced her because her father-in-law has clear motive behind getting them married. And yes, we can conclude from the past that she did not deny the marriage.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

This shows 1st episode today smiley4

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Watched episode live and god!! Geo shows arw crapfeast. Had to tolerate sarfaraz and myesry only😩😩. Only five minutes of leads interaction smiley21 and 30 miute of entire episode. How people watch geo shows is beyond me. I thought it would be fast paced as RaddπŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Tolerating it only for Danish and Hiba. Good thing though is that Nou now will be able to track dua and save her. Looking forward to it😍. Though will not be watching geo shows live agan. Can't even fast forward

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

This shows 1st episode today smiley4

we have waited 5 weeks for episode 1 then smiley36

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yey after all these episodes they finally reunited but

I Have Won But At What Cost GIF - I Have Won But At What Cost - Discover & Share GIFs

I was expecting more conversations between them not zero smiley8 But they only have turkish soap opera drama classic as

"two people looking at each other for a long time" , then the music is making its entry.

smiley39

edit: fiza is lucky to be working because she won't be seeing that lazy a** fraud or mother-in-law for a long time <3

Edited by heartfilia - 4 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: heartfilia

yey after all these episodes they finally reunited but

I Have Won But At What Cost GIF - I Have Won But At What Cost - Discover & Share GIFs

I was expecting more conversations between them not zero smiley8 But they only have turkish soap opera drama classic as

"two people looking at each other for a long time" , then the music is making its entry.

smiley39

edit: fiza is lucky to be working because she won't be seeing that lazy a** fraud or mother-in-law for a long time <3

We should be thankful for the promo because it looks like they are making some progress and next epi he will go to direct proposal instead of waiting for 15 more episodes for next interaction..

Ps. I enjoyed the eye lock though smiley43