Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yayy finally smiley40smiley41 electrifying smiley43 on your mark, get set, GOsmiley40 will resume JN nowsmiley42

I am also resuming the show now that they will finally meet 😍😍

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

I am also resuming the show now that they will finally meet 😍😍

they look so pretty in this reelsmiley22
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

they look so pretty in this reelsmiley22

Yeah. Its great feeling to see two good people on screen🀩🀩. I am blessed to see Hiba with two handsome boys of PTV lately 😍😍.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Waisey contrast to many reviews I don't have problem with current storyline. Its a guilty pleasure and I don't expect more. It is anyway 95 percent better than most of the geo shows.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Waisey contrast to many reviews I don't have problem with current storyline. Its a guilty pleasure and I don't expect more. It is anyway 95 percent better than most of the geo shows.

it’s not toxic as opposed to its perception. Hero is a saviour not a harasser here. Poor thing he is getting harassed himself..it’s kinda a parallel. Dua stuck in the sketchy situation and Noushervan stuck with a havasi bhabhi.
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

it’s not toxic as opposed to its perception. Hero is a saviour not a harasser here. Poor thing he is getting harassed himself..it’s kinda a parallel. Dua stuck in the sketchy situation and Noushervan stuck with a havasi bhabhi.

Yeah. Its also raising good issues. Like you said harrasment happens to boys too. The girl selling trade. Nothing I see here is problematic.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

In terms of views JN is undisputed king. And leads haven't met yet. I can clearly see more increase in views 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7-DgJTIvkU/?igsh=dzZscWl1d3MyaDU3

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by pressu - 4 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Noush would have accepted her even if she was assulted. But its kind of filmy and I am glad she wasnt.

At present, she thinks that she is taken advantage by Faraz and got sold to that previous place. And I think, without her telling this, Nousherwan will still understand what she is thinking and still be ok because he likes her.

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

15.484774746363 episodes later they are here smiley41 smiley3 DAMN! Didn't realise how much i have missed watching them together until i saw this!smiley42smiley27smiley43

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7_VgkIs2OA/

Did they meet finally? Didn't watch this week's episodes yet. Will watch all three together smiley36