Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Oh ok. Thank god she is saved with that creep 😭😭. Ok I just saw the promo. Finally Noush and Dua are going to meet. Can't wait for it😍😍

If marriage is there on the cards between ML and FL, they have to keep her pure. And also in some dramas even after the ML gets married second time, she waits for him and doesn't move on and gets back together with him in the end.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I think, bhabhi, instead of politely saying that she is his wife, she needs to have a conversation with him regarding their relationship. She needs to ask him of his expectations from her and this relationship and also explain what she expects. In a particular point to make, if he wants to get married to another woman, he can because he is allowed to but she can't. So she is being wronged in that particular front, if second marriage comes into play. Keeping aside few things if I think, she was a widow with two children from her first marriage and if he divorces her then she becomes a divorcee which is unfair to her. So Nousherwan needs to think and settle her life by looking for a prospective groom and transferring the property of his brother to her and her children.

But he already did. In their wedding night, he explained to her how he had no chance but to marry her, and how he won’t be seeing her as a real wife. He was hoping that she could feel the same, so she could stop the wedding. She still didn’t.

Kashmala aware of everything so well, but doesn’t want to acknowledge the truth. She’s delusional. I don’t think unfair for her.

Looking for a prospective groom won’t be working because Nosherwan’s father wants to keep his late son’s inheritance into the family. Its impossible for now.

Edited by heartfilia - 4 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heartfilia

But he already did. In their wedding night, he explained to her how he had no chance but to marry her, and how he won’t be seeing her as a real wife. He was hoping that she could feel the same, so she could stop the wedding. She still didn’t.

Kashmala aware of everything so well, but doesn’t want to acknowledge the truth. She’s delusional. I don’t think unfair for her.

Looking for a prospective groom won’t be working because Nosherwan’s father wants to keep his late son’s inheritance into the family. Its impossible for now.

I wish they had shown that particular sequence in a more detailed way, like someone said here. The efforts he made to show his resistance and the helplessness he faced.

I think, most of the people believe in the concept that if marriage happens, the couple automatically falls in love with each other. I think she also comes from that backgroud. The one thing which I found unbelievable is that she being happy during her marriage day, it's like just after the completion of her iddat.

I agree. But Nousherwan needs to do something about bhabhi. He can't have both the wives at the same time who have equal rights. It is allowed but I hope to see him trying to find a solution.

Edited by pressu - 4 months ago

i really don't get why N's parents are so hell bent on making N have this marriage work.. if something were to happen between these two it would have happened by now.. how long have they been married?

They should instead have four of them and their lawyer and her lawyer sit through and come up with some agreement with regards to property and custody of the kids.. the divorce is inevitable and they should also know by now and N should have stern words with them about it..

gawd!

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

15.484774746363 episodes later they are here smiley41 smiley3 DAMN! Didn't realise how much i have missed watching them together until i saw this!smiley42smiley27smiley43

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7_VgkIs2OA/

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

15.484774746363 episodes later they are here smiley41 smiley3 DAMN! Didn't realise how much i have missed watching them together until i saw this!smiley42smiley27smiley43

just imagine they will begin to dancing with others too smiley39

heartfilia thumbnail

I wish they had shown that particular sequence in a more detailed way, like someone said here. The efforts he made to show his resistance and the helpless he faced.

I think, most of the people believe in the concept that if marriage happens, the couple automatically falls in love with each other. I think she also comes from that backgroud. The one thing which I found unbelievable is that she being happy during her marriage day, it's like just after the completion of her iddat.

I agree. But Nousherwan needs to do something about bhabhi. He can't have both the wives at the same time who have equal rights. It is allowed but I hope to see him trying to find a solution.

Yes. Clearly, he is in a mess but the mess will gotten even bigger when he will make a second marriage without telling Dua.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

If marriage is there on the cards between ML and FL, they have to keep her pure. And also in some dramas even after the ML gets married second time, she waits for him and doesn't move on and gets back together with him in the end.

Noush would have accepted her even if she was assulted. But its kind of filmy and I am glad she wasnt.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

yayy finally smiley40smiley41 electrifying smiley43 on your mark, get set, GOsmiley40 will resume JN nowsmiley42
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yayy finally smiley40smiley41 electrifying smiley43 on your mark, get set, GOsmiley40 will resume JN nowsmiley42

I hope they don't leave us on a cliffhanger today! smiley44smiley39