Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 months ago

I got to know that This Drama Was Directed By Meer Sikander Who Directed Meesni also

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 months ago

Zahid and His Obsession Over love triangle is never Ending as his last drama was a Love triangle

https://www.facebook.com/100064688466115/posts/pfbid02GT5uz1EcCXzAwYVqP2D4X5j6s5h8tP4ymw9gEssDLps9TrY4Exe2uuseW4n3nAzTl/?app=fbl

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 5 months ago

How's the first episode of Juni ?? I haven't watched due to hum tv being unsubscribed on my yt

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

How's the first episode of Juni ?? I haven't watched due to hum tv being unsubscribed on my yt

Nothing interesting. Maine fast forward karke dekha tha.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Nothing interesting. Maine fast forward karke dekha tha.

Acha so are you gonna watch Zard Patton Ka Bunn as it's coming soon ?? BTW which drama are you currently watching ??

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Acha so are you gonna watch Zard Patton Ka Bunn as it's coming soon ?? BTW which drama are you currently watching ??

I'm interested only in Radd as of now.

I've watched all 3 epis of Bayhadh par jyada din tak dekhenge nhi because Hamza n Jugnu won't end up together 😑

Jan se pyara Juni bilkul bhi interesting nhi laga beech beech mein shayad dekhun Zahid ke liye.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I'm interested only in Radd as of now.

I've watched all 3 epis of Bayhadh par jyada din tak dekhenge nhi because Hamza n Jugnu won't end up together 😑

Jan se pyara Juni bilkul bhi interesting nhi laga beech beech mein shayad dekhun Zahid ke liye.

Yes that's because juni drama is similar to ehraam e Junoon jabse ehraam e Junoon hit hua to channel wale same plot banana lag gye h and if you like radd you might try Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet it's really an amazing drama

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I liked Zahid and Hira onscreen and thankfully she is not playing a bechari role but again they turned her into modern badtameez girl. These ptv dramas can't just create likeable female leads. Looks like he is going to marry the other girl because hira's character rejected him. Typical story but Zahid looks good.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I liked Zahid and Hira onscreen and thankfully she is not playing a bechari role but again they turned her into modern badtameez girl. These ptv dramas can't just create likeable female leads. Looks like he is going to marry the other girl because hira's character rejected him. Typical story but Zahid looks good.

Reminds me of mere ban jao

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Reminds me of mere ban jao

I didn't watch mere ban jao..it was too dark for me