Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

simebody give Majid Bhai clothes that are 1 size bigger .. or cut down on his biryani

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Aamna in her review: "Woh Danish Taimoor ka drama hi kya jis mein woh Nikah ki peshkash na karde" smiley36

Edited by XshopaholicX - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Aamna in her review: "Woh Danish Taimoor ka drama hi kya jis mein woh Nikah ki peshkash na karde" smiley36

Aamna can keep denying it but she lovessss DT dramas smiley36 the excitement with which she reviews them even if to roast is real smiley37 also did you see the whole ladka kitna haseen hai and allsmiley37
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Aamna can keep denying it but she lovessss DT dramas smiley36 the excitement with which she reviews them even if to roast is real smiley37 also did you see the whole ladka kitna haseen hai and allsmiley37

Is it me or has she been acting different ever since she saw them at Seja's Suhoor? smiley36"Danish is stylish, he is very metro-sexual", Her tone was like he should have god damn been on the list of nominees.. i was like okaaaaaaaay smiley36, "ladka haseen hai", " views hero ke wajah se aare hain, he is a very attractive man" and so on.. Amna being cocky towards Danish is the normal I'm used to, which certainly is not the above! smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Is it me or has she been acting different ever since she saw them at Seja's Suhoor? smiley36"Danish is stylish, he is very metro-sexual", Her tone was like he should have god damn been on the list of nominees.. i was like okaaaaaaaay smiley36, "ladka haseen hai", " views hero ke wajah se aare hain, he is a very attractive man" and so on.. Amna being cocky towards Danish is the normal I'm used to, which certainly is not the above! smiley36

totally random -but they should release some BTS stuff which is the new in thing, for DT shows too..I want to see him crack some jokes..smiley36 I need TUC the lighter side of life DT version toosmiley16 that reminds me I just came to know Daneza were in one of the episodes of Tonite with HSY too )that was my favourite chat show back in the day..and I need to watch that IV soonsmiley42
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I saw some hate for this show on sm...does it have any scenes that are too much for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan? smiley36

Also someone mentioned the girl is a ditto copy of Hadiqa Kiani..is she? I toh didn't find any similarity...

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I saw some hate for this show on sm...does it have any scenes that are too much for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan? smiley36

Also someone mentioned the girl is a ditto copy of Hadiqa Kiani..is she? I toh didn't find any similarity...

They are losing their minds over a post Coitus scene! smiley9 ( just like Khaq likes to put it smiley36) and guess what?! ... THE DOOR'S OPEN! smiley3smiley37

Screenshot_20240619-085825__01.jpg

About the resemblance.. yeah I don't see it either.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

They are losing their minds over a post Coitus scene! smiley9 ( just like Khaq likes to put it smiley36) and guess what?! ... THE DOOR'S OPEN! smiley3smiley37

Screenshot_20240619-085825__01.jpg

About the resemblance.. yeah I don't see it either.

My goodness..so much hue and cry over nothing..she is fully covered and they aren't even touching or anything..I swear this ppl act like they are from dinosaur age...smiley37

LOL at the open door..khulllam khulla *ishq* chal raha hai smiley43 I guess it is too much for them to take smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

totally random -but they should release some BTS stuff which is the new in thing, for DT shows too..I want to see him crack some jokes..smiley36 I need TUC the lighter side of life DT version toosmiley16 that reminds me I just came to know Daneza were in one of the episodes of Tonite with HSY too )that was my favourite chat show back in the day..and I need to watch that IV soonsmiley42

Check from 1:05:45 smiley36 People know very lil about his chill side smiley36 With Danny it really depends, he can be either, reserved or in his fun element.

https://youtu.be/-x1w0E4B8C8?si=OkqDpbHzUzwj-fnJ