Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

"Chahe Majnu ho Mirza ho ya koi Ranjha ho" wali line hi hata di 😡 Hum TV se to achhe wo chori kar ke youtube par ye OST daalne wale log hai.

this version is slightly longer and has the above lyrics too. https://youtu.be/4BqY15Fzhfg?si=VgyUNWIvUiYSl3b_
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

"Chahe Majnu ho Mirza ho ya koi Ranjha ho" wali line hi hata di 😡 Hum TV se to achhe wo chori kar ke youtube par ye OST daalne wale log hai.

They even did same with Aik Chuban Si

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

what are you suspecting?

Not sure myself lol😂

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

This was a well packed episode! Barely a minute into it and the thrill set right in.. i liked that! The father is always being so sus and unfortunately for Wadeema they pretty much turn out to be true. Neither is Wadeema in love nor infatuated with Salaar but she sees him as her saviour because no one in her life until now has ever tried understanding her and asked her for her opinions, so i can see why Wadeema wants to confide in him. Wadeema being drawn to Salaar is kinda understandable because of where she is coming from but the love at first sight trope for Salaar is just lazy writing and it's hard to come to terms with how in love he is with her. That friend was so annoying with her "uncle UPARRRRRR koi bhi nai hai" smiley39.. she couldn't have made it more obvious, YET the father kept looking into a dozen rooms before going upstairs. smiley36 Lol Salaar is the right type of guy to keep this Hitler father pressed and i enjoyed watching every bit of their face off. smiley37 That policeman calling Salaar "awal darjeh ka badmaash".. like as if! smiley36 So Majid Bhai did turn out to be Shady! Sameer is the friend everyone needs! Salaar is MAD smiley36 his pagalpan was too much even for those lock up criminals ..smiley37 If Wadeema has a hitler father there Salaar has an equally if not more a horrible father here. They both need to get away from these toxic fathers! Loved how frustratedly Salaar's mom switched on all the lights of the house as soon as the father left.. Hit it where it hurts! smiley37 Salaar's camaraderie with his mum and lil sister is sweet to watch. smiley27 On the other hand, Salaar has definitely prompted Wadeema's mother to think of her daughter first and since then she does have a lil bit of guilt take over her. I hope we see her be in cahoots with these two and help Wadeema set free. AND... I love when everyone randomly annoys the father .. "biwi hai apki?" .. "maa hai teri" smiley37

I wish this was a bi-weekly, an episode a week is too long a wait! smiley6 Also.. the ost is love! Gonna love watching it play on Salaar-Wadeema! smiley9

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

I love when everyone randomly annoys the father .. "biwi hai apki?" .. "maa hai teri" smiley37

that was so random... why would the dude ask that.. hilarious.. this episode had fewer funny and random moments tho..

that overweight boss of Salaar - what was he up to? who was in the car?

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

that was so random... why would the dude ask that.. hilarious.. this episode had fewer funny and random moments tho..

that overweight boss of Salaar - what was he up to? who was in the car?

Haha looks like the show is moving with a lil serious tone now.

For now they've just tried to sow a seed of doubt in our heads regarding Majid Bhai. From the look of it he operates a racket.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Khaquuu..your DPsmiley43smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Haha looks like the show is moving with a lil serious tone now.

For now they've just tried to sow a seed of doubt in our heads regarding Majid Bhai. From the look of it he operates a racket.

there is this scene in the teaser no..ek kadam picchey iss liye rakha tha..ek kadam aagey badha saku..so it is kinda shady and sketchy..aaaaaaa..main pagal ho jaaongi..show ko predict kartey karteysmiley22smiley37
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

there is this scene in the teaser no..ek kadam picchey iss liye rakha tha..ek kadam aagey badha saku..so it is kinda shady and sketchy..aaaaaaa..main pagal ho jaaongi..show ko predict kartey karteysmiley22smiley37

He is fighting the bad guys there, isn't he? smiley36