Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Welcome back max i really missed you

thank you Anika! smiley31 Are you watching TCM too?

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

maybe that’s the destiny of PSF..to fizzle out anyhow...because there is a serious Joe Goldberg syndrome. Stalk the threads, mass report = Kill threads. Anyway I won’t be too active either..just gonna watch my shows, talk about them and gosmiley36

the number "world class chemistry" did to some people lol

that Ladki smiley36 she was so impressed and even said all the best smiley37 exactly..I dint expect anything from TCM but it is fun smiley36also Laiba can act..she is sort of growing on me.smiley16 Also Behroze’s sahab’s twisted face in the show feels like how he would be for real with Shahroz and Sadaf Kanwal..because of his recent interviews smiley36 they need to place some ban on veteran senior actors (male) giving interviews smiley36

why is he so tight with money.. like him reading 3 year old newspapers cuz he got them for free LOL ..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

thank you Anika! smiley31 Are you watching TCM too?

Yes it reminds me of Sanam Teri Kasam

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

the number "world class chemistry" did to some people lol

I’m so allergic to the word chemistry by now just as you. smiley24
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

maybe that’s the destiny of PSF..to fizzle out anyhow...because there is a serious Joe Goldberg syndrome. Stalk the threads, mass report = Kill threads. Anyway I won’t be too active either..just gonna watch my shows, talk about them and gosmiley36

one hundred percent this will go into the vault..marking this so that I know this has gone into the vault when it willsmiley37
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Female lead's dad was like she is lucky because her dad isn't as strict like her dada.. hahahaha

what's the character's name again?

this show is so meta...

Heard the wife call him Muzaffar in the first episode
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Is this Majid Bhai? If yes, these stills show him a lil suspiciously. Ugh i don't want him to mess up.. let him remain as the sweet shayar in Salaar's life.

Screenshot_20240608-200618__01.jpg

Screenshot_20240608-203107__01.jpg

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Talking about the kidnapping track..

While Salaar is away on a work trip to Dubai.pk, someone (Majid Bhai?! Idk at this point I'm just throwing his name here smiley36) hatches a plan and gets Wadeema kidnapped. Unaware, Salaar tries to contact her back home but fails.

Screenshot_20240608-205644__01.jpg

She is under the custody of Areeb's mum smiley36who.. sells her to a politician?!

Screenshot_20240608-205821__01.jpg

The forlorn lover by the pool is the politician's wife. She is upset because he wants Wadeema to divorce Salaar and marry him. Screenshot_20240608-205941__01.jpg

At some point Sehar has fallen for Salaar smiley44Maybe looking at what lengths he can go for his lady love!?, The boys go to jail, Wadeema's ex keeps messing things up and keeps getting beaten up by Salaar smiley36, Wadeema manages to form her own army and gets secretly trained to take down the mafia smiley16, She escapes and all along Salaar had been trying his best to locate her, they finally reunite smiley9... But i think that's not all, it won't just stop at this!

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So many characters to reveal (after watching OST)