Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

really looking forward to introduction of this great character .. artist formerly known as Areeb's mum

Will you change your user id as an ode to her returning with a bang?smiley16
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Hoping freedom of speech still exists smiley36 TCM OST is so beautiful smiley42 my favourite OST of the year for sure..displaced Radd OST in terms of video for me because I can’t take one more minute of Asim’s face smiley36 Also I thought DT is negative for 2 mins now I think his character is again positive so I’m glad this show keeping me guessing smiley16 I’m liking TCM much more than JN tbh..in terms of story and episode comparisons and I think I’m rooting for TCM smiley40 because I Iike that I can’t predict a thing about this show even after the OST drop and why Wadeema goes missing etc..

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Will you change your user id as an ode to her returning with a bang?smiley16

i still have 278.731444633367 days left before i can change my username

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Hoping freedom of speech still exists smiley36 TCM OST is so beautiful smiley42 my favourite OST of the year for sure..displaced Radd OST in terms of video for me because I can’t take one more minute of Asim’s face smiley36 Also I thought DT is negative for 2 mins now I think his character is again positive so I’m glad this show keeping me guessing smiley16 I’m liking TCM much more than JN tbh..in terms of story and episode comparisons and I think I’m rooting for TCM smiley40 because I Iike that I can’t predict a thing about this show even after the OST drop and why Wadeema goes missing etc..

good to see you back...no the forum is still the same LOL.. yes this show is so entertaining.. Jaan Nisaar is way too slow and things are moving at snail's pace there..

I couldn't get over how there was a gender reversal in TCM where the larki's family goes to larka's house.. i wanted the larka to turn up with a tray of tea.. but that didn't happen...i like how the toxic elements (female lead's dad) in this show is offset by random funny scenes.. i swear this show is meta..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I am liking story but rotlu fl making me cringe smiley44

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Deleting post is mods fav hobby nowadays. Kuch aur hobby bhi choose kar lo ...now this post will be deleted too ..clowns smiley36

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Deleting post is mods fav hobby nowadays. Kuch aur hobby bhi choose kar lo ...now this post will be deleted too ..clowns smiley36

what did you say? i bet it was innocuous

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Freedom of speech will never come back in this forum...mods ko lag gayiismiley36

well freedom of speech isn't the only thing that has made an exit from here tbqh..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

good to see you back...no the forum is still the same LOL.. yes this show is so entertaining.. Jaan Nisaar is way too slow and things are moving at snail's pace there..

I couldn't get over how there was a gender reversal in TCM where the larki's family goes to larka's house.. i wanted the larka to turn up with a tray of tea.. but that didn't happen...i like how the toxic elements (female lead's dad) in this show is offset by random funny scenes.. i swear this show is meta..

that Ladki smiley36 she was so impressed and even said all the best smiley37 exactly..I dint expect anything from TCM but it is fun smiley36also Laiba can act..she is sort of growing on me.smiley16 Also Behroze’s sahab’s twisted face in the show feels like how he would be for real with Shahroz and Sadaf Kanwal..because of his recent interviews smiley36 they need to place some ban on veteran senior actors (male) giving interviews smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Welcome back max i really missed you