Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

I actually liked the first episode. I think there is a lot more than meets the eye. Salaar is into a shady business and I can see that ..his involvement with Sheikhs..something about calls from UK/ Australia. there is some racket involved here IMO.

If I watch the show from that perspective, then Salaar-Wadeema interactions make sense..Its not a lovestory..its a social thriller i think.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

If not for the BTS even i would have very lil hopes from TCM. HUM didn't even bother to cut decent teasers and hasn't given people enough clue what the show is about. Too bad, because from what i have seen i see some substance. It's gonna be a love thriller with social commentary. Salaar and (her parents!?) are relentlessly gonna help her fight for her justice, i think. The show may seem like another REJ for now because of the done to death trope like love at first sight but i have a strong feeling it's more than what meets the eye. But this one's gonna require a lot of patience to watch cuz it's once a week and the story will unfold slowly. I'm fine with that as long as the show manages to pleasantly surprise us.

Edited by XshopaholicX - 4 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

How many variations of the same role is danish going to do?

Atleast sign the big budget ones... here each one is lamer and cheaper than before... i really don't know why danish is doing these shows ... he should have ayeza vet all the scripts

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_nyskiv6Q/

Edited by XshopaholicX - 4 months ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

How many variations of the same role is danish going to do?

Atleast sign the big budget ones... here each one is lamer and cheaper than before... i really don't know why danish is doing these shows ... he should have ayeza vet all the scripts

Danish is good looking & he has a fanbase who like to see him in roles of Protective lover, Obsessive lover, Junooni Aashiq and Majnu Ranjha; so because of demand of his fans & money he choose such type of roles.

Edited by Hatimoon - 4 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I might be the only one who loves whole KTK song (it's the reason I started watching the drama smiley36)

It just hit 100 million views smiley16

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7mZOrtsKYk/

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this drama really awakened something in me smiley36 I congratulate them for this success. This song was truly feelings of passion and agony that described perfectly. I wish there was a female version too because Sehar Gul Khan is slaying by uploading KTK cover on her official YouTube account every time smiley36smiley27
Edited by heartfilia - 4 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Quoting Max: " I think there is a lot more than meets the eye. Salaar is into a shady business and I can see that ..his involvement with Sheikhs..something about calls from UK/ Australia. there is some racket involved here IMO."

https://x.com/friendlyperso/status/1796464886299668915?t=ObHTEgi2DkCuFSgdwJNEEw&s=19

I think he will go to great lengths BUT in order to protect Wadeema!