Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Here's another one that they've used "Does the shadow of protection from your loved ones follow you when you leave home?"

what are these trivia..i didn't understand anything smiley24

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not a fan of this singer.. Sehar Gul. I've had enough of her singing "main haari haari" during KTK smiley37

KTK song actually becomes more interesting when Sehar Gul enters the party at 3:26

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7YkuCuvQmT/?igsh=MW82YTRsYm54dTI0cQ==

As it is Hum doesn't do much promotions, but with TCM they've barely even done the minimum especially with how rushed the announcements have been

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

KTK song actually becomes more interesting when Sehar Gul enters the party at 3:26

I might be the only one who loves whole KTK song (it's the reason I started watching the drama smiley36)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

So Danish's character is also called Salar in the drama..we are going to see two Salars now smiley36

And his character seems positive

But he may get sad ending 🥺

Hatimoon thumbnail

I might be the only one who loves whole KTK song (it's the reason I started watching the drama smiley36)

I'm saying KTK song is good but when Seher Gul enters the song at 3:26 it becomes very very good.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm saying KTK song is good but when Seher Gul enters the song at 3:26 it becomes very very good.

Yes. Especially her parts in lyrics are much powerful like you can hear Mehak's inner thoughts smiley1

FYI, there's this button to the bottom right of every post that says "quote".. it'll make quoting easier..just sayin

Hatimoon thumbnail

FYI, there's this button to the bottom right of every post that says "quote".. it'll make quoting easier..just sayin

Yes I post using that button but page post my comment like this.

Yes I post using that button but page post my comment like this.

that is very peculiar