Danish Taimoor

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Dawwwww smiley42smiley27

Radain makes sure to add one such bike scene in every Danny show smiley36

IMG_9987.jpeg

Danish's character using a bike is the most gareeb we have seen him do smiley37

Radain OP smiley36

I love this scene from KTK and even more so Mehak's taana for Shamsher "madad nai leni hai par jaan zaroor leni hai" smiley37

https://youtu.be/jW-xrQrvi7Y?si=ALzmQ-wXVBkLiLHE

Edited by XshopaholicX - 5 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Did not know this is from ktk writer's. I am glad Danish opted out of shiddat and the actress who played Alaina was hilarious but if it was Mahenur it would have been too much deja vu of ishq hai..what were they even thinking! smiley44

Radain be like it's the best of both worlds! smiley36 On one hand he did script writing for a regressive masala entertainer like KTK, on the other hand he wrote a hard hitting progressive show like Akhir Kab Tak.. right one after the other! smiley36 With TCM on HUM a Momina Duraid production, he looks like he is truly back in his progressive shows era. smiley36 I get this vibe that this time around he has tried to keep a balance between entertainment and social commentary. Lets see!
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Radain be like it's the best of both worlds! smiley36 On one hand he did script writing for a regressive masala entertainer like KTK, on the other hand he wrote a hard hitting progressive show like Akhir Kab Tak.. right one after the other! smiley36 With TCM on HUM a Momina Duraid production, he looks like he is truly back in his progressive shows era. smiley36 I get this vibe that this time around he has tried to keep a balance between entertainment and social commentary. Lets see!

Akhir kab tak was a good one. Ktk despite being regressive was entertaining as well so there is hope for this drama to turn out to be good..only wish they found a better actress but it is what it is I guess.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since the writer is Radain I'm concern about the ending.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Since the writer is Radain I'm concern about the ending.

I hope it gets the same ending of Akhir Kab Tak

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope it gets the same ending of Akhir Kab Tak

Writer is Radain, hero is Danish, Majnu Ranjha in OST; not getting good vibes about the ending.

Edited by Hatimoon - 5 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Writer is Radain, hero is Danish, Majnu Ranjha in OST; not getting good vibes about the ending.

But channel is hum tv and most of the hum Dramas get happy ending

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Max did you miss seeing these character reels he had posted for Salaar? smiley36 You will know all that you need to know about his character from these reels.. you get the hint from the wardrobe, the song selection and the mood board. It has a good vibe i feel! smiley9

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz0wYgrs19l/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3cH0AfsWlS/

Edited by XshopaholicX - 5 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved his writing style in KTK, so I have my trust on Radainsmiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Teaser react:

I think half of the show will be shots of Danny on the bike haha smiley16 They are definitely lovers.. i like how they go around painting the town red! smiley9

Ofcourse there had to be a love triangle?! lol Salaar and Wadeema (Laiba) are looking at each other while Sehar (Hurriya) is uncomfortably watching that moment play out right in front of her. smiley36 Okaaay so these three characters: Salaar, Sameer and Sehar are buddies. I hope to see some good bonding there. Hopefully they don't make Sehar negative and their friendship a mess. Even if the show starts off with Sehar having a liking for Salaar i hope she realises his love for Wadeema and backs out. I'd like to see her and Sameer fall in love instead.

Wadeema is gonna be a Bechari ultra pro max! smiley24 That will be fine only as long as they show a proper journey with that character. She is there in the restaurant with a guy. He is probably someone with whom she is in a toxic relationship with and wants to GET OUT!!!! That or.. he is the guy her orthodox/patriarchial family has chosen for her. It so happens that they come face to face right when Salaar would have thought that he had lost her.. he then manages to sneak her out and we see them at the beach. They prolly reunite here after whatever separation they've had and he assures her that they are in this fight together. I think this will be like a turning point in the show and we see them embark on journey together!