Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Manifesting this to be what I think it is..smiley42 haha who would have that I would be gushing over Laiba-Danish pairing..but I have a very strong positive feeling about this show!smiley3 This the year for men in their soft era..smiley42

Chaahey Majnu hai, Mirza hai yaa koi Ranjha hai..smiley43

Chaahey Main hoo..yaa tum ho..dard yeh toh Saanjhaa haismiley43

Ishq dildaar main..Ishq Dildaar main..smiley43

Ishq Dildaar main, Dil Khwaar hi hota hai..

Uffffffffffffsmiley42

Yes OST is very good.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I wish actress was someone else...smiley13

Yes the other girl thats sitting in front of Danish in the teaser smiley36

Oh no...not her either but someone else and that actress is his sali from REJ...smiley44

So in jaan nisaar his bhabhi from REJ is after him and here looks like the sali could be after him smiley44

Hatimoon thumbnail

Oh no...not her either but someone else and that actress is his sali from REJ...smiley44

So in jaan nisaar his bhabhi from REJ is after him and here looks like the sali could be after him smiley44

I liked her acting in Wehem & also ReJ

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Hassan had challenged KTK team to to give a green flag character after a red flag Shamsher. TCM looks like an answer to that! smiley36 With this project you can tell Radain is officially back to writing progressive shows. Rabia must be the happiest! smiley36 Hell she was almost mourning that he wrote KTK! smiley36 These reviewers are all such nut cases! smiley36

Okaaay so this has been quite the wait since a project like Jaan Nisar which started a lil later than TCM went up first. But yeah It makes sense that it's coming in place of ReJ.

You can easily tell Salaar is the happy-go-lucky guy being the saviour for his damsel in distress Wadeema. Not a novel idea, which is why it all comes down to the execution. From the bts doing the rounds, it looks like a project with some sort of social commentary going on. He is gonna help her fight for her justice, for what exactly remains to be seen. I hope that will be the central theme and not a mere sub plot.

Just like any other HUM show, i hope it doesn't get boring/preachy/draggy. smiley6 Also, i think this one episode a week format at HUM is getting too difficult to keep up with especially now that we are so used to watching multiple episodes of shows on other channels.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Danish does hero centric shows which is why I don't see established actresses picking up these projects. These roles are mostly best suited for the upcoming talent. So from that lot i have been wanting to see Anmol and Mahenur opposite him. Danish and Anmol came this close to being paired in Shiddat but we know that he soon opted out of the project. What's absolutely f*ck all is that Mahenur was approached to play Nimra 2.0 aka Alayana in Ishq Hai 2.0 aka ReJ. smiley37 Thank goodness none of these projects worked out. smiley39

Laiba and Danish don't make a match, per se. Pretty sure that it won't click with the masses. I think HUM needs to understand this by now that jodis clicking with the masses is important cuz that's what potentially makes or breaks the show at first. Personally i don't mind them that much. I think they are giving this really sweet vibe together because of the dynamics between their characters. Will be able to comment for real only after a few episodes in since the script and direction could make quite the difference.. we never know!

Edited by XshopaholicX - 5 months ago
Hatimoon thumbnail

Danish does hero centric shows which is why I don't see established actresses picking up these projects. These roles are mostly best suited for the upcoming talent. So from that lot i have been wanting to see Anmol and Mahenur opposite him. Danish and Anmol came this close to being paired in Shiddat but we know that he soon opted out of the project. What's absolutely f*ck all is that Mahenur was approached to play Nimra 2.0 aka Alayana in Ishq Hai 2.0 aka ReJ. smiley37 Thank goodness none of this worked out. smiley39

Laiba and Danish don't make a match, per se. Pretty sure that it won't click with the masses. I think HUM needs to understand this by now that jodis clicking with the masses either makes or breaks the show. Personally i don't mind them that much. They are giving sweet vibes together! Will give it a few episodes to comment more on their jodi cuz you never know if the script and direction could turn things around for them and make them actually click!

Anmol Baloch is not newcomer, she started her career in 2016. I don't why some people put Anmol in upcoming talent category.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Danish does hero centric shows which is why I don't see established actresses picking up these projects. These roles are mostly best suited for the upcoming talent. So from that lot i have been wanting to see Anmol and Mahenur opposite him. Danish and Anmol came this close to being paired in Shiddat but we know that he soon opted out of the project. What's absolutely f*ck all is that Mahenur was approached to play Nimra 2.0 aka Alayana in Ishq Hai 2.0 aka ReJ. smiley37 Thank goodness none of this worked out. smiley39

Laiba and Danish don't make a match, per se. Pretty sure that it won't click with the masses. I think HUM needs to understand this by now that jodis clicking with the masses either makes or breaks the show. Personally i don't mind them that much. They are giving sweet vibes together! Will give it a few episodes to comment more on their jodi cuz you never know if the script and direction could turn things around for them and make them actually click!

Anmol Baloch is not newcomer, she started her career in 2016. I don't why some people put Anmol in upcoming talent category.

I'm very much aware that Anmol has been around for a while now and that she also has successful projects under her belt. But she is yet to break into the mainstream actresses league and get her name considered for mainstream projects. She is getting there.. which is why she is an upcoming talent.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

She is good but I would still prefer someone else smiley36

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Did not know this is from ktk writer's. I am glad Danish opted out of shiddat and the actress who played Alaina was hilarious but if it was Mahenur it would have been too much deja vu of ishq hai..what were they even thinking! smiley44

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

June 6th