Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: raju786

Why don't we have a rating thing on the top? like where we can vote? etc

and can we try to make this section more active? Pakistani dramas are back!🥳

As per your request for the chaska meter, I have talked to some people. Currently members can only vote for the forums under the Popular Indian Shows categories, which leaves out the other sections like CC, CFC, FF, DM, Bollywood forum as well as the International/Foreign show sections. Please do make your request in the Suggestions / Comments as well so that others know, as this is relevant to other forums as well.

In terms of making this forum more active, I'm definitely all for it. I have set up a Suggestions & Comments thread where members can provide feedback and give suggestions about this forum. You can of course come up with activities like contests, weekly discussions, games, etc to make the forum more active. Most effective way is probably to create new discussion threads and tell people about this forum. I know there are many members on IF who watch Pakistani shows but don't really come here to discuss.
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i read KAM nove lin english an di really loved itt
does anyone have links to other urdu novels translated in english??
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

i read KAM nove lin english an di really loved itt

does anyone have links to other urdu novels translated in english??

Sorry I checked but couldn't find any. Maybe the website that uploaded KAM may have some others?
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ thankss for answerign i tried to find as well but no reult either :(
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone please give me some links or tell me where I can find some Avis and Siggys of Daastan...I went to the Creation gallery here but all the pictures where gone because of Tiny Pic...Does anyone still have any creations they can share..I would really appreciate it...Thank You...😊
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Can anyone please give me some links or tell me where I can find some Avis and Siggys of Daastan...I went to the Creation gallery here but all the pictures where gone because of Tiny Pic...Does anyone still have any creations they can share..I would really appreciate it...Thank You...😊

Check this thread: Daastan Signatures and Icons
Other than that check the A/S at IF becasue quite a few people have created Dastaan creations that they posted in their gallery. And finally check out this FB group for some Dastaan creations: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fawad-Sanam/197638836928764?sk=photos
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seert

Check this thread: Daastan Signatures and Icons
Other than that check the A/S at IF becasue quite a few people have created Dastaan creations that they posted in their gallery. And finally check out this FB group for some Dastaan creations: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fawad-Sanam/197638836928764?sk=photos

Thank you sooo much I really appreciate the help...🤗
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How do we increase the celebrity rankings ?
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

How do we increase the celebrity rankings ?

It mostly has to do with the buzz around the actor, how much they are in the news, as well as their number of fans.
Best way to increase a celeb's rank as a sole members is to comment on their profile pages.

Edit: I forgot to add that the number of views for their profile page also count.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I need a little help kind of..
How would one transelate "Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishaan" & how would you explain it to someone... & what does it mean?
I heard it had different meanings.. could someone please help ...?
-Shukriya- :)