367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since this forum has recently gotten out of its hibernation phase and we are still not very active, this thread is for all you guys to post any suggestions, comments or complaints that you might have for the forum. Please do not spam or chit chat but do try to post your thoughts on making this forum more active.

Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think to keep this forum active we can have some weekly/ monthly activities... like contests etc. as i have seen in other forums..

we can something called " Star of the week " where we will choose a celeberity and talk about them . like thier serials thier career, have lil quiz on them. some other related activities... this way we will get to know more about our Pakistani Celebrities. what say. 😛 it could be any one .like Actors/Crickiters/Model/Anchors etc 😊. if you are okay with thati can Volunteer with that.
We can have a siggy making contest..
what about a NewsLetter ?
Edited by Blizard - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blizard

I think to keep this forum active we can have some weekly/ monthly activities... like contests etc. as i have seen in other forums.. Great idea and if you check the forum then I've already put up our first contest. I hope you participate :)

we can something called " Star of the week " where we will choose a celeberity and talk about them . like thier serials thier career, have lil quiz on them. some other related activities... this way we will get to know more about our Pakistani Celebrities. what say. 😛 it could be any one .like Actors/Crickiters/Model/Anchors etc 😊. if you are okay with thati can Volunteer with that.
This definitely sounds like fun and is a good initiative. I'd really appreciate it if you could take charge of this. You can pick a celebrity for each week, discuss it with me (via PM), make a post and then I will put it up as a sticky. The sooner you start, the better :)
We can have a siggy making contest.. Sounds good and we can have that for the next COTW.
what about a NewsLetter ? Could you elaborate more on this as in what would be in this newsletter and who would write this?

Finally thank you for all your great ideas and suggestions.
Mariola thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Finally thank you for all your great ideas and suggestions.

Thankyou 😃 i will go ahad with the SOTW ..i will PM you the details..
sure i will participate in the Caption Contest 😳
and i think for now we will leave newsletter on the side beacause, in this forum we have too serials to discuss about . if it was just one then it would have been okay.. we could have done a weekly summary of the show. Dialouge of the week etc.. but for thiis forum it wont be possible
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Blizard - i think that's a brilliant idea ..

we can still go ahead with your idea about having weekly discussions about shows .. doesn't have to be necessarily based on one show .. i mean .. we can choose a theme which is common across some of the shows (if not all) like for example ... love at first sight ... this must be pretty common among all the shows .. or the portrayal of women in shows .. we can choose a particular character and discuss about which one is right or something like that ... what say??

that way we can keep the discussion going at least till the next epi is aired ... i hope
367945 thumbnail
Blizard, I'll wait for your PM then :)

I think maybe your initial plan of a newsletter is pretty good based on Alizeh's suggestions. And I believe Alizeh suggested something similar a long time ago. Having a common theme to discuss most Pakistani shows per week and then maybe having some activity attached to that theme for the shows in a 'newsletter' or a discussion topic sounds like a good idea. If one of you wishes to take the initiative for that, then it'd be great. Maybe you guys can alternate or work together on each one?

The thing is I noticed that there are a bunch of chatting threads in the CC and CFC that are discussing Pakistani shows and characters when they could and should do that in this section. We should do our best to encourage all Pakistani shows discussions here. Try to open topics here and if you know people who watch Pakistani shows then urge them to come here to discuss.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
i'll gladly take it up seert ... just one li'l hitch ... i only watch 3 shows .. so i have no idea about the others .. but if Blizard has any clue about the other popular shows then i am willing to work with her on this one what say Blizard??
367945 thumbnail
^Sounds good Alizeh :)
We'll wait for Blizard's response but even if she can't help then 3's still a good number to work with.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
alright then i am in 😊

okay i am off for now seert .. will wait for Blizard's reply
Mariola thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Blizard, I'll wait for your PM then :)

I think maybe your initial plan of a newsletter is pretty good based on Alizeh's suggestions. And I believe Alizeh suggested something similar a long time ago. Having a common theme to discuss most Pakistani shows per week and then maybe having some activity attached to that theme for the shows in a 'newsletter' or a discussion topic sounds like a good idea. If one of you wishes to take the initiative for that, then it'd be great. Maybe you guys can alternate or work together on each one?

The thing is I noticed that there are a bunch of chatting threads in the CC and CFC that are discussing Pakistani shows and characters when they could and should do that in this section. We should do our best to encourage all Pakistani shows discussions here. Try to open topics here and if you know people who watch Pakistani shows then urge them to come here to discuss.

hey you two. i think it can workout. like you said picking a famous show everyweek. and discussing about it. thats what we need in a newsletter. but i have some problem as alizeh. i dont want pakistani dramas regurly. and i only watch ARY's Dramas. but i think we should make a newsLetter Team. like put a new topic and ask for volunteers and assign duties. SUCH AS CHARACTER OF THE WEEK (FROM ANY DARAMA) style icon of week. etc. and people who watch diffenrt darams can participate. me and aleezeh will gather everything and make a post everywekk what sya