Daastan Signatures and Icons

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi awl 😳

i m opening a new Topic for this cuz i went the Creation Gallery to post these , but its closed

hope u will like em 😳

so m posting it here 😳

ImageShack, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Luv
Sehrish
Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WoW. So nice. Thank you. Like the one with Hassan Bano the most.
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG OMG!! thnxxx a looootttttttt for opening this thread rishxx.. bvadly needed a onee.. hope to seee sum great stuff here,,,,
n awesomee siggiess frm ur sidee.=D
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg..its beautiful...pleasee make moree
and if possible PM me
thanks!
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey....these are fab....
awesome job....one of my fav drama
right now....and the fawad one is so adorable
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love the last one 😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

dastaan is a must watch for every pakistani......its painfully sad.....cant stop crying........the trouble and sacrifces of our ancestors.....all going to waste......we need to wake up......this country is the blood and tears of thousands,....its a shame how we are repaying their sacrifices.....must watch.......seriously......i dare u not to cry.

-Grace- thumbnail
@unhappyviewer: i know right...soo true, and this drama actually connects to real life...painfully sad
and seeing pakistan in this condition is worse.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

@unhappyviewer: i know right...soo true, and this drama actually connects to real life...painfully sad

and seeing pakistan in this condition is worse.

i think this drama should be part of the syllabus in pakistan......todays generation need to know this.....just reading about it in books doesnt have the same impact.......all characters are so real......anita camphor's performance made me cry.......how can u not feel her pain.....it was raw emotions......one can only imagine their pain.....then saleem's expression's of regret were outstanding.....the best part is even with the dog bothering them in that scene, no one came out of thier characters.....the scene went on.......bravo to all of them. i watched all 12 episodes in one go......i couldnt get the drama out of my head even when i went to bed.....i felt very depressed.....its a shame our pakistani people are unaware of this drama....they are still busy with the saas bahu nonsense.
-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i think this drama should be part of the syllabus in pakistan......todays generation need to know this.....just reading about it in books doesnt have the same impact.......all characters are so real......anita camphor's performance made me cry.......how can u not feel her pain.....it was raw emotions......one can only imagine their pain.....then saleem's expression's of regret were outstanding.....the best part is even with the dog bothering them in that scene, no one came out of thier characters.....the scene went on.......bravo to all of them. i watched all 12 episodes in one go......i couldnt get the drama out of my head even when i went to bed.....i felt very depressed.....its a shame our pakistani people are unaware of this drama....they are still busy with the saas bahu nonsense.

yes exactly! and i loved her work too, and she's an amazing actress
and the whole drama explains the actual conditions very well, i would never know what had happened if it werent for this drama.
i watched the 12th epi last week, and i cant wait till saturday now...and yess i was depressed too,
btw, do u watch any other dramas by Umera ahmed?