Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: md410

it is not. We will need to get through some cable company

You can get SonyLIv subscription. Get the app and then you can follow the steps for subscription. Some of the shows are available without subscription.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

This show is not available on Sonyliv app for free in the US.

In USA, its available on Sling TV

J2lover thumbnail

Priya Marathe's Character seems so unnecessary!smiley44

Mystery seems interesting though. Am loving the intensity with which bhave is potraying Abhimanyu. He emotes pain so well.

Shivani's doing a good job as well. Tanvi seems more poised, shy and less expressive than gauri it seems

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yesterday epi.

Gauri is warned by Abhi to work in the canteene bt not to show her face to him.bt still she goes to serve the coffie to staff room where again insulted by Gayatri madam.then came across the class wgere Abhi is teaching a poem,she hears that and atops there only saying' wa' Abhi hears ,came out and again fires her,she again came back to the canteene cursing herself and decides not to do thesame mistake.

Here Abhi' friend asks him abt his rude behaviour with Gauri as she is innocent,then Abhi tells the real reason for his hatred towards Gauri inspite of being innocent,Abhi's friend stunned to know that Gauri and Tanvi resembles in look.,that means Abhi's friend knew abt Tanvi bt had not seen her.

Here in canteene ,Gauri's asaiatant admires Gauri in front of all students and lies that how Gauri made Abhi sir to say sorry and bla bla bla,.

Here Gayatri madam came in Abhi's house and opens the gift which she herself hd sent ,i.e a pen which is very costly and atylish on which Abhi's sis told her that Abhi would never accept that as he only used one special pen.she arrives in Abhi' room to give the pen where Abhi is engrossed in seeing Tanv'a photo,and shocked to see Gayatri.Epi ends.

It seems ,ita a reincarnation and through Gauri, the past of Tanvi's death wil gwt revealed.

Min 6 months srory, not more than that.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Yesterday epi.

Gauri is warned by Abhi to work in the canteene bt not to show her face to him.bt still she goes to serve the coffie to staff room where again insulted by Gayatri madam.then came across the class wgere Abhi is teaching a poem,she hears that and atops there only saying' wa' Abhi hears ,came out and again fires her,she again came back to the canteene cursing herself and decides not to do thesame mistake.

Here Abhi' friend asks him abt his rude behaviour with Gauri as she is innocent,then Abhi tells the real reason for his hatred towards Gauri inspite of being innocent,Abhi's friend stunned to know that Gauri and Tanvi resembles in look.,that means Abhi's friend knew abt Tanvi bt had not seen her.

Here in canteene ,Gauri's asaiatant admires Gauri in front of all students and lies that how Gauri made Abhi sir to say sorry and bla bla bla,.

Here Gayatri madam came in Abhi's house and opens the gift which she herself hd sent ,i.e a pen which is very costly and atylish on which Abhi's sis told her that Abhi would never accept that as he only used one special pen.she arrives in Abhi' room to give the pen where Abhi is engrossed in seeing Tanv'a photo,and shocked to see Gayatri.Epi ends.

It seems ,ita a reincarnation and through Gauri, the past of Tanvi's death wil gwt revealed.

Min 6 months srory, not more than that.

Thanks for the analysis. If its re-incarnation, wouldn't it again go TPR way? I doubt bhave will repeat an almost same storyline again!smiley23 Haha! But better than someone saying here, its tanvi's daughter!smiley36 Gosh, that would have been the most disgusting to watch as a love story thensmiley36 It would be better if they just keep it as a look alike. Not necessary a connection has to be established

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: J2lover

Thanks for the analysis. If its re-incarnation, wouldn't it again go TPR way? I doubt bhave will repeat an almost same storyline again!smiley23 Haha! But better than someone saying here, its tanvi's daughter!smiley36 Gosh, that would have been the most disgusting to watch as a love story thensmiley36 It would be better if they just keep it as a look alike. Not necessary a connection has to be established

Littlebit diff from TPR as in that bhave was negative,here its a romantoc lovestory in the past

I have a slight hope that it may not b a reincarnation bt as per tge advice of doctor or osychatarist ,Gauri can b planted by bhave in his house to cure Ambiye .

Bt 2 things due to which I guess ,it can b a reincarnation

As Gauri's father said that the secret abt Gauri should not b told to her and in yesterday's ep Gauri said to that canteene boy or herself"abhumanyu saranch ani maz gelya janmach kai nat ahe kai mahit, amhi nehami samorasamor yeto.

Lets see,what they will show bt love story,no way.

Bte,bhave smiley27smiley27and what performance he is giving as Abhismiley31

I m more interested in kishori ambiye's role, director is successful in keeping that drama ,secret ,suspense sp far

Priya looks stunning pan jaaam dokyat jate.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Littlebit diff from TPR as in that bhave was negative,here its a romantoc lovestory in the past

I have a slight hope that it may not b a reincarnation bt as per tge advice of doctor or osychatarist ,Gauri can b planted by bhave in his house to cure Ambiye .

Bt 2 things due to which I guess ,it can b a reincarnation

As Gauri's father said that the secret abt Gauri should not b told to her and in yesterday's ep Gauri said to that canteene boy or herself"abhumanyu saranch ani maz gelya janmach kai nat ahe kai mahit, amhi nehami samorasamor yeto.

Bte,bhave smiley27smiley27and what performance he is giving as Abhismiley31

I m more interested in kishori ambiye's role, director is successful in keeping that drama ,secret ,suspense sp far

Priya looks stunning pan jaaam dokyat jate.

Its for sure a love story!smiley39Chal te hi given aahe. Its the treatment of the love story is also what matters. Not all love stories needs to be shown with physical proximity. A pure love story would also do justice to Abhimanyu. Unfortunately, he has spent all his life till now, all alone. The character deserves some good things to happen with him. Bhave performs such that we have to root for him!smiley42smiley27

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

TPR had 2 different actors play the past FL and current FL. And Bhave played a negative character. My guess is that Gauri is Tanvi's daughter and her parents know the truth.

How their love story, if any, is handled would be interesting to watch.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 3 months ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

कशी आहे हि मालिका , बघायची कि नाही बघायची ?

आणि सुबोध भावेचे फॅन्स कुठे दिसत नाही आहेत ह्या थ्रेड मध्ये ?

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

कशी आहे हि मालिका , बघायची कि नाही बघायची ?

आणि सुबोध भावेचे फॅन्स कुठे दिसत नाही आहेत ह्या थ्रेड मध्ये ?

I would recommend to watch for Subodh. He's really doing a great job. Show's storyline is also good so far. They are successful yet to keep the suspense from the past