Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Yes, Bhave is screaming a bit took much in the professor role. Who is Ragini's brother? I missed that. I agree; too much negativity keeps me from watching ITV shows. Too many conniving and conspiring characters.

Oh, bhave's sister's husband is ragini's brothersmiley11They have shown in yesterday's episode. I am liking the 1999 story much more than 2024. That one seems simple and sweet so far. Even if negative, let there be a character graph!smiley12 Situational human shades makes characters so much more relatable. Ata kon sangnaar hyannasmiley24

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thurs and friday epi.

As Gayatri was about to kick Gauri out of the house ,Abhi stepped in and fired Gayatri not to involve in their family matters and this is not the college.Tya Gayatri cha evadha insult karato to tari tila kahi self reapect vagare nahich,lochatasarakhi tyachya mage lagali ahe ,tila he mahit ahe ki to apalyala kadimatra kimmat det nahi.

Why ITV vamps are always shown running after the ML who is least bothered abt themsmiley7Aso.so Abhi gave back Gauri her job.and goes.Gayatri is shocked to see this behaviour.

Then she promised Abhi' s sister that she would make Abhi to calm down and make him to come to college from next day.bt actually fails bt still lies to Sis that she had done that.

Here happy Gauri came home and told her father (who was kicked out of the college by Gayatri when he came to give Gauri tiffin,) that her job is safe.

Bt soon realises that she forgot her father'a medicines at Abhi' home and decides to go again to Abhi home to collect it.

Here Abhi still lost in Gauri's memories,had Mahi aa his mind in front of him and asks him not to think abt the past and go ahead.

Next day Gauri again comes to collect the medicines.

Abhi after apologising to his sister for his rude behaviour with her yesterday,becoming ready to go to college.

Kamvali bymistake puts the medicine in kishori ambiye's room qnd when came to know abt it from Gauri that it belongs to her asks her to get it from the room(kuthalya gharat without permission , ashi kamvali paraspar ekhadya mulila patient chya roommadhe jayala sanagate)

Then Gauri takes medicine and abt to leave,Kishori ambiye saw her and remembers Tanvi and goes hyper and stopped Gauri from leaving saying' tu paart alis' Abhi comes and manages to take away her from Gauri and scared Gauri leaves.

Abhi gives medicines to her and make her sleep.

Here he was furious with Gauri bt then hearing Gauri's part asks her to do her job bt not to show her face to him.

Abhi comes in collegea,so Gauri,bt as warned by Abhi not to show her face ,she hides herself behind the piller bt Abhi swa her throght bike mirror and recollects past memory where Tanvi in similar manner hiding,searching Abhi and she had not written the poem tod by Mahi,Mahi enters from.behind and asks abt the poem,where she denies and then he gave another punishment and recites the poem (the tital trak words)which impresses Tanvi.

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Kishiri Ambiye us also doing a great job with Bhave ,even Ahivani had succeeded in showing the difference btw Tanvi and Gauri.

It seems Kishori had a major role in the tragidy of her own daughter.

As when she saw Gauri ,after that she ia shown telling Abhi that ,how can Tanvi goes, today is mehendi programme,cones are ready,so may b ,Tanvi ' s marraige was fixed with Mahi or with someone else and she ran away and died, no idea.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello people

Is this serial good?? Should I watch it??

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Hello people

Is this serial good?? Should I watch it??

Watch for bhave .and also for shivani

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Watch for bhave .and also for shivani

thank you for providing synopsis. It has still not been available on you tube

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

thank you for providing synopsis. It has still not been available on you tube

On sonyliv app ,they upload.. epi.

Is it not avaiable there?

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This show is not available on Sonyliv app for free in the US.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

This show is not available on Sonyliv app for free in the US.

How do I subscribe. I tried it keep taking me to sling page

md410 thumbnail

it is not. We will need to get through some cable company