Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here you go Zoya smiley31 and he knows who is behind all of this. Devi Maiys designed all of this to happen.

This is really nice capture. His bewilderment has no end here.smiley36

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

When you are a happy and cheerful person, when you enjoy every minute of life, have fun, and project positivity all around. There is no question that you become a sun in the centre of every constellation, and people want to be near you. Khushi is one of those character.

Khushi has changed La totally like for real, her dressing, her thinking and now her acting up like a free bird. ASR was not happy at all.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

51562073_1193225624179885_3091521466865287168_o.jpg

Ah, he had a feeling she did it.

She had a joy doing itsmiley36

While he was getting embarrassed among his colleagues and family

Here is your old edit

I love this scene, her revenge was awesome and ASR couldn't do much either.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Indeed his look is pricelesssmiley36 and then her name slips with so many questions from hs lips and expression.

This is so good capture of the moment where ASR got confused instantly.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing di!! wow..

loved it so much.. our love for ArShi and IPK can go down in history...and yours is way above. as the years pass by we are falling more in love with it.. ArShi's love saga have enchanted us for this lifetime it seems..

This is one of my fav epi, this one showed each other many things and through eyes their hearts found the meaning but again, the mind was at denial.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Here you go Zoya smiley31 and he knows who is behind all of this. Devi Maiys designed all of this to happen.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah, Thank you for this priceless look of Arnav seeing Lavaya in a fancy dress.

You are welcomesmiley31 I think in the entire show this look of his bewilderment over La's attire is priceless.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

When you are a happy and cheerful person, when you enjoy every minute of life, have fun, and project positivity all around. There is no question that you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you. Khushi is one of those character.

So true, her smile and her happiness make you smile.

Khushi is a name of a true happiness yet she disguises her pain in food and smile.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thanks for bringing Newton's 3rd Law into their lives.smiley36 Anyone can become angry; that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree, at the right time, for the proper purpose and in the right way is not within everybody's power and is not easy. But Khushi crossed every line here.smiley36

It is not easy but Khushi made it easy. She is a selfless person but when it comes to revenge, she has to be even.

lol, she always takes stand when she has to be even with Arnavji. No doubt.

She is like I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly, your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid and he knew who is behind all of this.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

She is such a full-of-life character, and the energy associated with her has no limit. Beautiful and mesmerizing.

My fav gal, and even after years, this love for her never went down.

lol, I know and tbh we still haven't come across a character like her. The screen has many shows and faces yet none made any history.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Indeed, his look is priceless, and then her name slips with so many questions from his lips and expression.

Life itself is a spectrum disorder, and each of us vibrates at a unique frequency in the continuous rainbow. When things go in a different and wrong order, you have to have this look at what ASR has here.smiley36