Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Cool! We would love to have you on board. Do read through the first page of the thread for the rules on how this works and then go over to the links of both Queerchains for the prompts and see which one you want to take up (you can take up both!).

Hit us up if you have any other Qs.

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Tagging some more writers. Would you be interested in this team writing project?

Ofc I would love to!
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Ofc I would love to!

Wonderful! Do read up the rules on page 1 of this thread and come back if you have any Qs. Else go over to one or both of our Queerchain threads and pick up a segment to write!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Tagging the #ownyourstories contributors from last year. Would you like to take up a Queerchain segment?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Will come around the weekend

LizzieBennet thumbnail

More tags. Would you be interested in joining a team effort of creating an LGBTQ fiction?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Note

You can now res your posts for 36 hours.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

More tags. Would you be interested in joining a team effort of creating an LGBTQ fiction?

I'd be interested but concept creation is the only thing I can give some thought though...my internship and college is killing me practically, barely any time to breathsmiley8

1181659 thumbnail

Thank you so much for tagging. But wo ye do teen mahine Mai ESI jagah fasi Hui hu kya batau, naa khana thik se hai, na Sona aur na hi dimag chal rahe hai. So next time😁

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I'd be interested but concept creation is the only thing I can give some thought though...my internship and college is killing me practically, barely any time to breathsmiley8

There is no real concept creation involved, each writer writes a small segment of the story and leaves it open for the next person. It's a chain story basically. And you don't have to write a lot. 100-500 words will do to extend the story.