Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Thanks for tagging me! However, I never participated in fiction chain. So, I don't have any idea about it. I don't know how to do it.

You can read the first part and then continue it. The rules too help you figure it out, if you still have doubts, we are here to help

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

You can read the first part and then continue it. The rules too help you figure it out, if you still have doubts, we are here to help

Do I need to write "I would like to write segment 2"? Or can I write the next part directly?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Interested?

Word Count: 1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Do I need to write "I would like to write segment 2"? Or can I write the next part directly?

If you are going to post immediately, sure, else just res a post and post it in the next 24 hours. also, becuase you will become the creator, you have to res another post to maintain the index of the segment (post links) which other contributors will write

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

haan haan, ek aur tagsmiley29

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Word Count: 0

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Res another post to maintain the index of the segment (post links) which other contributors will write

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Res another post to maintain the index of the segment (post links) which other contributors will write

I can res another post. But I don't know how to maintain index and post links.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I can res another post. But I don't know how to maintain index and post links.

Near every post you see a number, click on it which gives you a link, copy it and in the rested post you can post it to look like Segment >>number<<- Author name>>->>post link<< I'll edit your posts to do the first few chapters so that you get an idea
Shirsha thumbnail

Near every post you see a number, click on it which gives you a link, copy it and in the rested post you can post it to look likeSegment >>number<<- Author name>>->>post link<

Shibani, you wrote the first chapter in past tense. And I wrote the second chapter in present tense. So, do I need to change the tense of segment 2?

Edited by Shirsha - 4 months ago