Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Two days before the wedding, Milan had to return to the city. He had to see what to do with his job. He talked for a long time with Miloš, who got a job here, and Biljana also got a job, and they bought a house near Margo, so they were also neighbors. Milan thought for a long time and decided that he should also leave the city to come here to live. He just didn't know what to do with his ranch.

zajedno thumbnail

. Margo wanted to go to the city in the cabin every weekend. She loved the ranch, but Milan's cabin was a place just for the two of them. And then he decided to transfer the cabin to Margo and make it her wedding present. And that's how it was. Although on the wedding day when she said Yes, Margo also said something else. Milan, you will now be with your second child from the beginning. Milan didn't understand at first and then he screamed with happiness and took his wife in his arms and took her to her hut

zajedno thumbnail

They returned after a few days happy and satisfied. Mila was overjoyed when she found out that she would have a brother or sister. But that's not all. More children were arriving at the ranch. Both Sanja and Biljan were pregnant. So Mila had her hands full.

zajedno thumbnail

my dears, I hope that I have fulfilled someone's wishes and that I have written something that you might want to read a few more times. The next story will be a little different.

zajedno thumbnail

Hello Coderlady, hello Coderlady

zajedno thumbnail

Тhe end story.i hope you like this story.

zajedno thumbnail

Thanks for new badge

zajedno thumbnail

I would like it if someone suggested how you liked this story.

coderlady thumbnail

I am running behind. But never fear. I will be here to finish reading it to the end.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I hope you will manage to read the end soon.