Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Margo took the key and told her neighbor that she had decided to sell the apartment and move to the place where she had been until now. And there they talked a little more because the neighbor said that her sister was looking for an apartment and that she would let her know about this apartment that Margo is selling. Uh, Margo was delighted with the idea of ​​ending everything quickly, but she didn't want to look forward to anything.

zajedno thumbnail

She entered her apartment and found a lot of mail on the table that her neighbor had been collecting. And there she found a newspaper in which it was written about her ex-husband. She couldn't catch her breath from surprise and fear now, both for herself and for Mila. How happy she was that she never told the truth about Mila. But she felt so much contempt and anger and rage for her ex-husband. So how could he get involved in such business. And even when she read that the man who followed her was arrested, she got so upset that she had to take a tranquilizer. Horror, how she didn't notice anything. She sat up on the bed and suddenly cried so much that she couldn't stop crying. God, I was so naive. What was happening and I didn't know anything.

zajedno thumbnail

Margo decided to finish the things she had here as soon as possible and to leave the city. She was slowly preparing the things she wanted to take with her. She only had tomorrow to go to the agency and finish the paperwork regarding the transfer to another address. She thought she would need a couple of days. Things will be easy to put away, but she could never forget that pain in her soul as a betrayed woman.

zajedno thumbnail

That's why she went to bed early because she was tired from the trip and the pill started to work. She slept a little restlessly but managed to fall asleep before dawn and wake up to the doorbell ringing. She got up suddenly and went back to bed. But the doorbell was so loud that she decided to open the door. She approached the door, sleepy and with disheveled hair. She managed to open it and then stopped as if buried.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan was standing at the door, smiling and happy, and she looked like the ceiling had fallen on her head, that's how she looked. He smiled but there were sparks in the corner of his eyes. She didn't know why she noticed it, but now she saw it. He greeted her and said come on sleepers. It is now 12 o'clock. How much sleep do you have? It wasn't clear to her how she knew she was back, and then she remembered that he was a policeman and someone had probably informed him.

zajedno thumbnail

Since she knew he was persistent, she just said come in and I'll take a little more sleep. Milan smiled and went into the room. He approached the stored boxes and then he too realized that she was getting ready to leave town. So, he thought, you didn't tell me about your daughter and now you want to run away. And this time, you have nowhere to go until we clear everything up. That's what he was saying in his head.

zajedno thumbnail

He went to the kitchen and made coffee. He also just arrived in the city and didn't stop by anywhere. He came straight to Margo. He knew that he would also go to the agency, so he came to her first.

zajedno thumbnail

He took the coffee into the bedroom and stopped at the door to the room. Margo slept like a little child and didn't even pay attention to him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her so calm. And then a storm of feelings started in him. Margo, he said angrily, get up, I've made coffee. Margo turned and looked at him dreamily. please just let me sleep a little longer. He can't, we need to talk. Milan was persistent. Margo barely got up and somehow went to the bathroom to fix herself. She cursed herself for letting Milan into the apartment, but she knew that he would be able to break down the door.

zajedno thumbnail

She entered the room with wet hair and sat across from Milan. And she coughed and just said. That's right. I was a naive girl whom they wanted to use. My ex-husband and his girlfriend were in a dubious business and then they wanted to make my life hell. Milan, the day you took me to your place, I was followed, wasn't it?

zajedno thumbnail

Milan was delighted at how calm Margo was and how she endured the truth. Yes, you were followed, but when you left the city, no one knew where you were going. How did you manage that no one, but no one knew where you were going?? Even I couldn't follow where you were.