Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I m so happy . Finally scored good points here 160 smiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Well, that ended fairly quickly, didn't it? It took Australia all of 34 balls to hunt down Namibia's score and they now become the second team alongside South Africa to officially qualify for the next stage.

Warner blazed away while he was at the crease, with Head doing so once Warner was dismissed. Marsh also struck a couple of boundaries towards the end and this batting display was just as ruthless as their bowling performance.

Nothing much to really report from a Namibian POV. They simply did not have enough runs on the board and were blasted out of the water completely in the second innings. Not an evening they will look back upon fondly but they are not the first team to be at the hands of such a pasting from Australia, and they might not be the last either.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Adam Zampa, Player of the Match: To get the win tonight and qualify for the Super Eights, that is a nice feeling. (On if he feels the ball is coming out well) Yes and no. I bowled a couple of pies tonight but in general, the ball feels like it is coming out well. Being encouraged to pick up wickets in the middle, particularly by the captain. (Challenge of bowling with the breeze) We experienced that in Barbados as well. We know on these wickets that is a challenge. We are happy, it is the first step in trying to take the trophy home but a long way to go (still).

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Wish match was longer. Fun to see Australia play.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations rac1. smiley40

2nd batch this season.....💖

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Congratulations to Australia for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Adam Zama for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Cheers..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats rac1smiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Congratulations to rac1 for winning the 24th prediction game of WC 2024.smiley40

Cheers..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Please give POTM to Glenn Maxwell (I selected him)

He took 4 catchessmiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Please give POTM to Glenn Maxwell (I selected him)

He took 4 catchessmiley37

Zampa got potmsmiley36 maybe next timesmiley36