Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

4.52pm The pitch is uncovered, and the roller is just doing its work. Namibia are by the boundary's edge, itching to get on with things.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Munsey and Michael Jones are at the crease. Munsey is on strike. Trumpelmann will open the attack

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rooting for Scotland cricket 🏏

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

NAM 155/9 (20)

SCO 14/0 (2.3)

CRR: 5.6 REQ: 8.11

Scotland need 142 runs

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Scotland won by 5 wickets smiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Another close encounter and edge of the seat match.

Congratulations to Scotland for winning the match by 5 wickets.smiley40

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

What a way to win first time against Namibia in T20Is. Scotland have cantered to victory in the end. It looked so tough when Erasmus and Scholtz were running through the middle overs. But the stand between Berrington and Leask changed things totally. Earlier Munsey fell early but Michael Jones looked dangerous and when Scotland slipped to 73/4 and the required rate going up every over, it needed a blinder from someone and it was Leask who came to the party. A 17-ball 35 with four sixes and captain Berrington hit vital blows too. The 17th over from Wiese made it easy when 19 came off it and the target eventually was chased down with 9 balls to spare. Namibia paid for some sloppy bowling towards the end and that's where the game slipped away. Stay tuned for the presentations...

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Michael Leask: Player of the Match: Means a lot. A lot of people had come to watch us. Happy to have repaid the faith. This one feels special. We have two more big games to go. My role is simple, hit the ball hard. Luckily, it came off today. Hit the ball in the gaps and run hard.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Congratulations to Subha for winning the 12th prediction game of WC 2024.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Congratulations to Michael Leask for winning the PoTM award.smiley40

I chose his for PoTM along with win for Scotland and then changed my mind to Namibia and chose Ruben.smiley44

Cheers..