Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I wish them to score at least 100 runs. It seems, now it is not possible.

Your wish came true. 100 up in the 20th over.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

From Sampath: Oman's innings is the first-ever instance of six LBW dismissals in men's T20Is.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Wiese to Shakeel, OUT

Shakeel Ahmed c Trumpelmann b Wiese 11 (9b 2x4 0x6) SR: 122.22

End of Oman's innings.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Brilliant by Trumplemann and Wiese (was anyways expected). So now Namibia needs to avoid a disaster and Oman needs a miracle.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

From your changed reaction I am guessing it is you who picked him in both categories.smiley20

I picked David Wiese for wickets. Though he is not the highest wicket taker, he did not disappoint me.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 4 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Tbh I didn't expect Oman to bat this poorly but I see a big name missing. Jatindar Singh. No idea what happened with him.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

The target of 110 may not be challenging for this Namibia line-up, but the pitch did not seem too conducive for strokeplay. Will Oman spring a surprise? Find out with soon with Sreshth taking over.

10:03pm Namibia were the favourites heading into this game and their bowling performance showed just why. Just one over that went for over ten. Wickets at the start, wickets at the end. A perfect squeeze in the middle. Pacers starting a party and spinners enjoying themselves in it. Superb show from Namibia and Oman are on the disadvantage at the halfway stage.

Rockstar Trumpelmann was the star of Namibia's bowling show. Sporting long, blonde locks, he ran in and made life uncomfortable for the batters. Struck twice in the first two balls to set the tone early and then picked one more in the powerplay before striking once at the death.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: Savera84

From your changed reaction I am guessing it is you who picked him in both categories.smiley20

I picked David Wiese for wickets. Though he is not the highest wicket taker, he did not disappoint me.

Cheers..

Nah. I picked Wiese in Player of the match. But yes I picked Ruben in wickets.
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Bernard Scholtz: "What an atmosphere here in the Caribbean, everyone's excited. The pitch just held up a bit, stuck to good areas. Couldn't ask for more - two wickets in the first two balls. Trumpelmann used the conditions. [The pitch] is a bit sticky, we have to assess the start and play nice and positive. I am sure the batsmen will do their job."

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Whom should I pick from srilankan batsman...sare ke sare all rounder dikh raha hai mujhesmiley37 batsman Kahan haismiley36