Namibia won toss and choose to bat first

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

Namibia have won the toss and have opted to bat

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Gerhard Erasmus - We'll bat. I think it's a day game, the conditions don't really matter. Being a day game, it gives our batters the best chance and we will look to defend the score with our bowlers. Same team for us. I thought we were a bit sluggish, but we improved in the second half. We've been practicing hard at the High Performance centre and we've played games travelling.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Richie Berrington - We would have batted first, but there could be a bit in it and it;s a good opportunity to bowl well. Today is a new day, we've a good chance against Namibia. Since we arrived in the Caribbean, the pitches have played well, there was a night game yesterday, it's a day game today. We'll have to do well with both bat and ball.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Always miss the toss in this 12:30 game. smiley37smiley39

Subah 5/6 baje bhi hona chahiye tha. Lagatar 3 matches. smiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Namibia (Playing XI): Nikolaas Davin, JP Kotze, Jan Frylinck, Gerhard Erasmus(c), Malan Kruger, JJ Smit, David Wiese, Zane Green(w), Ruben Trumpelmann, Bernard Scholtz, Tangeni Lungameni

Scotland (Playing XI): George Munsey, Michael Jones, Brandon McMullen, Richie Berrington(c), Matthew Cross(w), Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Christopher Sole, Brad Wheal, Bradley Currie

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Wk for Wheal. Kotze out

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Wk for currie! Frylinck is out

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Wk for Sole. Davin is out