Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

Stoinis to bowl the 17th. Can Namibia somehow get to 100? This partnership has managed 27 off 18 so far.

Can Namibia somehow get to 75 should be the first question.

Damn, Erasmus out.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Ben Shikongo, right handed bat, comes to the crease

Stoinis to Erasmus, out Caught by Maxwell!! Erasmus' fighting knock comes to an end. A length delivery by Stoinis and Erasmus swings it towards the leg-side. Was a skier and Maxwell charges in to complete a safe catch in front of him. Erasmus c Maxwell b Stoinis 36(43) [4s-4 6s-1]

Stoinis to Erasmus, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Stonis ruined my total points smiley19smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Learn fair play from Cummins smiley7smiley37

Atleast he gave them some runs last over smiley37

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 4 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That’s a very easy target. I did not expected Namibia to perform this bad.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

That’s a very easy target. I did not expected Namibia to perform this bad.

Seriously. Thought they would hit 100 atleast smiley44

SoniRita thumbnail

India

A clinical performance by Australia as they have managed to wrap up Namibia for a paltry total of 72. Electing to bowl first, Hazlewood and Cummins dismantled the top-order by reducing Namibia to 15/3. And once top-order was dismissed, Adam Zampa came into the attack and took control of proceedings. The Australian leg-spinner kept striking at regular intervals and took a four-wicket haul as Namibia were further reduced to 43/8 by end of Zampa's prolific spell. Gerhard Erasmus played a figting knock, however, the skipper didn't get any support from any of his team-mates. Stoinis cleaned up the tail in the 17th over as Namibia failed to impress against the mighty Aussies. Should be an easy chase for them. Back in 10 minutes for the run chase..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Namibia

(17/20 ov) 72

Australia

Australia chose to field.

Current RR: 4.23

• Last 5 ov (RR): 36/4 (7.20)

forecaster

Win Probability:

NAM 1.48% • AUS 98.52%

Savera84 thumbnail

India

A clinical performance by Australia as they have managed to wrap up Namibia for a paltry total of 72. Electing to bowl first, Hazlewood and Cummins dismantled the top-order by reducing Namibia to 15/3. And once top-order was dismissed, Adam Zampa came into the attack and took control of proceedings. The Australian leg-spinner kept striking at regular intervals and took a four-wicket haul as Namibia were further reduced to 43/8 by end of Zampa's prolific spell. Gerhard Erasmus played a figting knock, however, the skipper didn't get any support from any of his team-mates. Stoinis cleaned up the tail in the 17th over as Namibia failed to impress against the mighty Aussies. Should be an easy chase for them. Back in 10 minutes for the run chase..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Josh Hazlewood: I think the wicket was pretty good, it started to spin quite a bit. A good all-round effort from the boys. It's huge, we have 15 players to pick from, few of the games are back to back, game-time into a few guys might be crucial. Adapting to different conditions around the world is key and Zamps is a crucial cog in that wheel.