Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

England vs Scotland

PP Score: 70-80
ENG: 220-240

England win the match

Scenario 2

England win the toss and opt to bat first.

PP Score: 70-80
ENG: 220-240

England win the match

Savera84 thumbnail

India

"Grudge match it may be but, anything less than a big England win and the vultures will be circling over the England camp." I think that's fair comment. And it's clear the England camp are that way inclined. Jos Buttler bristled when asked about lessons learned from the woeful ODI World Cup defence, particularly during a broadcast spot with the BBC.

Understandable, perhaps, given the scale of criticism they had to wear for those weeks in India. Nevertheless, they seem focussed for the challenges that await in the Caribbean, starting with this pitch.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

"A lot of people dismiss us, but Scotland have won a lot of games to be here today. No freebies, no handouts. We're here to compete at the highest level. I hope you're all watching!"

Savera84 thumbnail

India

It's been less than a week since the T20 World Cup started, but we are already into the sixth game of the tournament. This is just the beginning, wonder how quickly time will fly during triple-headers starting Wednesday. The pitches in the Caribbean have been on the slower side, not something that's suitable for this format. Barring the Super Over between Oman and Namibia, most of the games have been one-sided as well. So the excitement of the showpiece event is yet to kick in. Today we'll see the defending champions - England locking horns with their neighbours - Scotland. Venue - Barbados.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Howdy legends - what a grudge match we have in store for you today!

England and Scotland kick off their respective World Cup campaigns against one another here in Bridgetown. Absurdly, it's the first meeting between the two in the T20I format.

Prizi thumbnail

India

No one tagged mesmiley18

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

09:30 Local Time, 13:30 GMT, 19:00 IST: It's been less than a week since the T20 World Cup started, but we are already into the sixth game of the tournament. This is just the beginning, wonder how quickly time will fly during triple-headers starting Wednesday. The pitches in the Caribbean have been on the slower side, not something that's suitable for this format. Barring the Super Over between Oman and Namibia, most of the games have been one-sided as well. So the excitement of the showpiece event is yet to kick in. Today we'll see the defending champions - England locking horns with their neighbours - Scotland. Venue - Barbados.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

For those asking about the weather - and team news - this update from Mel Farrell out in Barbados has you covered:

"Good morning from Kensington Oval! Looks like Wood has got the nod over Topley in the speed selection stakes. I can barely hold my phone as I type this because I'm a ball of sweat. Who needs a sauna in this humidity? Patchy sky and the clouds are moving quickly. If a storm hits, we might not get much warning."

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

There have been a few instances when Scotland have managed to put up a brave fight against England in the past, however, this English unit looks as solid as ever. Explosive top-order batters, world-class all-rounders and a fiery bowling attack. Scotland on the other hand don't have much experience, so would be interesting to see if they come up with a quality performance. For England, Salt and Buttler - both had an outstanding Indian Premier League, while Will Jacks too impressed with a century in one of the league games. But the wickets here are contrasting to what they were back in India. Let's hope we get to see an interesting clash. Stay around for the toss and teams..

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

I tagged you jinx sister👀