Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

I liked the song its colourful & catchy. As for chemistry kartik-tripti looks ok he looks amazing with kriti & kiara and the best is also with them

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Song and video were nice, but I cannot take Kartik seriously in anything outside of comedy. And chemistry between Kartik and Tripti is lacking.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Song and video were nice, but I cannot take Kartik seriously in anything outside of comedy. And chemistry between Kartik and Tripti is lacking.

You should watch the movie Freddy. It was recommended on here and users said they didn't think of Kartik as an actor until they saw him in this dramatic thriller where there's zero comedy. I watched it yesterday, based on that recommendation, and was fascinated. He's not the Kartik we see in his commercial films.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

You should watch the movie Freddy. It was recommended on here and users said they didn't think of Kartik as an actor until they saw him in this dramatic thriller where there's zero comedy. I watched it yesterday, based on that recommendation, and was fascinated. He's not the Kartik we see in his commercial films.

I did watch Freddy ! And I have to say, Kartik is brilliant there. I found him creepy and crazy at the same time. But as I said in my first post here, I can't take him seriously in a romantic role smiley36 cuz he always looks that goofy and funny kinda guy we all know who can never be serious for a girl... you know! 🤷🏻 I don't know how else I am gonna explain this to you 😮‍💨smiley36

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

he had better with Kiarra and the songs with him and Kiarra were better!! I do enjoy the title track though it’s on loop

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I liked this song. Colorful

I liked the title track but will listen to it on audio the video I didn’t care much on like de taali with Kiarra was on loop in bb2. Those two shined onscreen!!
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

I did watch Freddy ! And I have to say, Kartik is brilliant there. I found him creepy and crazy at the same time. But as I said in my first post here, I can't take him seriously in a romantic role smiley36 cuz he always looks that goofy and funny kinda guy we all know who can never be serious for a girl... you know! 🤷🏻 I don't know how else I am gonna explain this to you 😮‍💨smiley36

Don't worry, I understand completely! smiley36 I feel differently because my first movie with him was Akaash Vani, where he's a chocolate boy hero. But now he's been typecast in comedies so based on those films, his image has become goofy and not romantic at all. Also his real-life playboy image, considering he's been linked to all the nepo actresses like Sara and Ananya, has not helped. I think he needs better taste in women.

Posted: 4 days ago

Yaar...Kartik cannot dance saala.....after Tauba tauba ....this is unacceptable..smiley14

Tripti looking pwetty...smiley27

Diwali will be a clash between...

Kartik and Ranveer...

Tripti and Deepu...

I am ready with popcorn...smiley36