Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

A certain someone's fans are taking out their rage on Deepika because their own fav is on the eve of a premiere and nobody knows or cares.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Singham again will be a roller coaster. 🎢 from the promo it looks like a complete Ajay movie. How did Arjun got a big role in this movie?smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Bekind

Singham again will be a roller coaster. 🎢 from the promo it looks like a complete Ajay movie. How did Arjun got a big role in this movie?smiley36

I had no idea he was the villainsmiley36

that’s one my issues with the movie is the villian he don’t seem to suit the role n overshadowed. Secondly n it’s just me but we got other cringeworthy cops in cameos. ( simba n sooryvanshi( though he’s only there some seconds in the trailer but simba smh)!! Then kareena ( seems she asked the director to increase her role and she’s there just to give us a history lesson on Ramya). THEN we introduced lady singham the cop like seriously 😒I don’t have an opinion either way only that she’s just thrown into the mix which just don’t make much sense to me. Singham is the only one whose character is tolerable n tiger. Plus we already know the story through the trailer that singhams wife is kidnapped n as to be rescued n in some way to prove to singhams son that singham will goto n lengths to save her.
Edited by wat_up - 12 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

that’s one my issues with the movie is the villian he don’t seem to suit the role n overshadowed. Secondly n it’s just me but we got other cringeworthy cops in cameos. ( simba n sooryvanshi( though he’s only there some seconds in the trailer but simba smh)!! Then kareena ( seems she asked the director to increase her role and she’s there just to give us a history lesson on Ramya) n lady singham really smh I don’t have an opinion either way only that she’s just thrown into the mix which just don’t make much sense to me. Singham is the only one whose character is tolerable n tiger. Plus we already know the story through the trailer that singhams wife is kidnapped n as to be rescued n in some way to prove to singhams son that singham will goto n lengths to save her.

So true. I am surprised that Tiger got the big role. That is the problem of nepotism, no matter how many flops they delivered, they continue to get big roles from big banners. Villain should been from south. I found out BB3 is also releasing on the same week. Ahh I don’t know what to say now.

So true. I am surprised that Tiger got the big role. That is the problem of nepotism, no matter how many flops they delivered, they continue to get big roles from big banners. Villain should been from south. I found out BB3 is also releasing on the same week. Ahh I don’t know what to say now.

u mean Arjun as Tiger S. isn’t that much in the trailer n doesn’t even speak lol 😂 but yes we needed some villian with impact !!
Edited by wat_up - 11 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Watup talking about Salman as Tiger

Bekind talking about Tiger actor, son of Jackie

Knew Tiger word will confused everyone one daysmiley36

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Watup talking about Salman as Tiger

Bekind talking about Tiger actor, son of Jackie

Knew Tiger word will confused everyone one daysmiley36

I’m talking on TigerS. Jackie’s son only !! As he’s in the trailer. But I think Bekind is talking on Arjun whose playing the villain but said Jackie’s son by mistake
Edited by wat_up - 11 days ago
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

u mean Arjun as Tiger S. isn’t that much in the trailer n doesn’t even speak lol 😂 but yes we needed some villian with impact !!

Check out the commentssmiley36 I wish they do not clash. Should had released with Jigra

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I think people are underestimating sigham again, people may mock the trailer, but this movie has alot of buzz, people are talking about it no matter what the reactions, plus salmans hugely anticipated cameo in the film and then the ramayana connection, it's going to be big at the box office

Twitter and Reddit is disconnected from the mass audience. It will open big.