Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: snatch

since its sunny paaji it must be a strong T.

Sahi baat hai.....last time...hand pump ukhada tha...Paa ji ne....iss baar fan ukhad liya....Sunny Paa ji and his dhai kilo ka haath....smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

that is a bad poster, expect the same old stuff from sunny deol, nothing new

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Will he go to pak and bring old rusted fans to exchange on Amazon flipkart diwali sale he can buy hema sponsored KUHL fans

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Will he go to pak and bring old rusted fans to exchange on Amazon flipkart diwali sale he can buy hema sponsored KUHL fans

Imagine doing that...what will be the tag line???smiley37

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Imagine doing that...what will be the tag line???smiley37

Sale time heavy discount on junk kuhl brand fans sunny can exchange old fans for new junk

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Baap reh baap , he is still stuck in 90s

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sahi baat hai.....last time...hand pump ukhada tha...Paa ji ne....iss baar fan ukhad liya....Sunny Paa ji and his dhai kilo ka haath....smiley36

nhi nhi i was answering properly to you. i am expecting it to be jaaT (punjabi jaat) nott jaat (caste)

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hand pump bohot ukhad liya ab old rusty fans ki baari hai😏🤩

Seriously though, Sunny’s next two years look more booked , that too with real movies with proper announcements, than most of the current wannabe superishtars. 🙌

Originally posted by: snatch

nhi nhi i was answering properly to you. i am expecting it to be jaaT (punjabi jaat) nott jaat (caste)

there are not Punjabi jaat only Punjabi jatt as I mentioned earlier. Jaat is synonymous with those in Haryana and their main language haravani. I can tell you jatt Punjabi Sikhs are very particular in this differentiation just as are the Jaats in Haryana

Edit: maybe 🤔 I’m misunderstanding ur post as well as u mentioned not being the caste ? So I’m unsure 🫤

Edited by wat_up - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Hand pump bohot ukhad liya ab old rusty fans ki baari hai😏🤩

Seriously though, Sunny’s next two years look more booked , that too with real movies with proper announcements, than most of the current wannabe superishtars. 🙌

I would not under estimate sunny paaji just remember Gardar 2 and the jokes n memes made yet thst movie became a money spinner. Though one can’t say what the result will be with this one as it’s not a sequel were it the border/lahore movie there be excitement by some because it’s Aamir production and preity in it n etc.. let’s see