Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

I find it very problematic that major LGBT organizations are now classifying sexual orientations in terms of gender identity, as opposed to biological sex. Same sex attraction is now called same gender attraction.

But this is neither here nor there... on topic, I remember always getting gay vibe from Abhay... glad he's open to expressing that he is bi. Always appreciate it when celebs come out.

( He has this cherub like quality so I can't imagine him doing anything remotely sexual ;gay or straight lol. )

Now there's this term called " genital preference" . Another tactic to take biological sex out of the equation and mess with other people's realities. It's used in the context of trans people dating non trans people who are gay. So there could be a trans man and a 'gay' guy as a couple and the claim is that both of them are gay men but the cis person does not have a genital preference. Very problematic. It's basically being implied that gay people ( or straight people) 'prefer' one set of genitals over the other. How is that difference from " It's a choice"? . It's the same classic homophobia from back when people used to rationalise barbarism like conversation therapy.

What's funny is that the moment the reverse begins to happen frequently , i.e , trans men with a vagina approaching straight women on dating apps most of these authors, trans activists and other female celebrities who ignore (or even condone) horrendous ideas like "girl -d1ck" would backpedal . Dating is hard enough without these mind games and wordplay . We don't need to make things worse.