CTRL is the best movie of the year as of right now

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

A gripping story with a powerful message. The movie is very entertaining. The pace slowed down for about 10-15 minutes before the interval. Apart from that, it loved it. My favourite part is the last 15 minutes. Ananya's performance was outstanding, especially in the final scene. I loved the use of background music like in all of Vikramaditya Motwane movies. 4 out of 5 stars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only thing that has been luring me to watch it against all odds is....Vikramaditya Motwane .

Maroonporsche thumbnail
cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol

The only thing that has been luring me to watch it against all odds is....Vikramaditya Motwane .

Give it a shot. It s a good movie.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very happy for Ananya

We should now stop bracketing her with naa koi shakal naa koi acting waali other nepos Jhanvi, Suhana, Khushi, Sara etc, after Gehraiyaan, KGHK, CMB, and now CTRL.

--------------------

Edited by sharaban - 14 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Very happy for Ananya

We should now stop bracketing her with naa koi shakal naa koi acting waali other nepos Jhanvi, Suhana, Khushi, Sara etc, after Gehraiyaan, KGHK, CMB, and now CTRL.

--------------------

Ananya should give some theatrical Hit tho

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just finished watching it and wow! What a movie. Ending made sense but didn't like it as was expecting something different. Last scene with that light is done superbly.

Ananya Pandey has truly arrived !! Superb acting. We could feel her anxiety thru her character... A person who has no idea about Ananya Pandey was watching the movie with me and they simply kept saying superb acting and she acts really good as her anxiety was making them anxious. And its true. Ananya has really done so well in this movie. She was her character. smiley10AP looks so pretty all through out the movie. Her mobile wall paper is simply stunning. smiley27

The villian in the movie is called Aryan K smiley3 what is this kolavari smiley37

IInitial influencer part is entertaining as well as a bit boring but overall executed correctly.

Liked more than Call me Bae.

Relevant movie. Be careful of social media and AI.

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Just finished watching it and wow! What a movie. Ending made sense but didn't like it as was expecting something different. Last scene with that light is done superbly.

Ananya Pandey has truly arrived !! Superb acting. We could feel her anxiety thru her character... A person who has no idea about Ananya Pandey was watching the movie with me and they simply kept saying superb acting and she acts really good as her anxiety was making them anxious. And its true. Ananya has really done so well in this movie. She was her character. smiley10AP looks so pretty all through out the movie. Her mobile wall paper is simply stunning. smiley27

The villian in the movie is called Aryan K smiley3 what is this kolavari smiley37

IInitial influencer part is entertaining as well as a bit boring but overall executed correctly.

Liked more than Call me Bae.

Relevant movie. Be careful of social media and AI.

She really surprised me with her acting in the last part of the movie. She was so good.

Yes.

If one has seen only one movie this year.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why is it the kjos faves always get their turning point performances with someone else’s movies than his own direction/production? Srk, alia, kajol, kareena, ananya

His movies invariably end up becoming their weakest work lol..