Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Those who wrote after her debut in SOTY 2 that she had "potential" are right, I think...imo, Ananya steadily grows as an actress. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 14 days ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I always thought Ananya was a decent actress. She got a lot of flak for her offscreen comments about nepotism and just overall persona. And I really liked her in Gehriayaan and Kho Gaye Hain Hum Kahan.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So she's just playing herself in these movies and we're supposed to like it?

Actually her role is in two parts. One as influencer where you can say she is acting as herself but later part is where she shines truly. Do watch the movie.. it is good and so is Ananya.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Are you posting same comment in two different topic? Swear this is second time happened and for a second wonder didn't I just came to another topic. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Are you posting same comment in two different topic? Swear this is second time happened and for a second wonder didn't I just came to another topic. smiley36

Its all Ctrl content smiley36
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I just watched the movie. Ananya was quite good and I actually liked her. If she works more harder she can be a far better actress than Jahnvi. Bandi mein talent hai.

The movie was ok just one time watch. The last 15-20 minutes spoiled the whole movie for me.