Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

You would be perfect as a fan of her then. She is racist & you are a body shamer, age-shamer.

So what do you call women in your household who are 50+? Aunty right? What do your friends call your mother who definitely must be in her 50s or her 60s. Ab name ly ky toh koi boly ga nhi, zahir hai when someone age they do address them aunty. By that logic who are also an age shamer who must have addressed many as Aunty who are 50 or even 45. And calling someone out for being lazy & not losing weight doesn’t make me a body shamer. And ewwwww please iss jaise racist toh deserves belt treatment, who people put on a pedestal and they act in such a pathetic way, pushing away innocent children just because they are not rich & unprivileged.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Exactly so wrong & loud of her to be insecure of her weight & age and hiding it through Botox.

Also, see this how she pushed this little girl away from her daughter. Pure Racism and nothing else. Akkk Thu aise Mis ms World py who look down upon other children https://m.youtube.com/shorts/pKO_1Ot__wI?feature=shared

It was clearly the man behind the girl who shoved her away. Not Aish! You see his hand. Aish's hand does not move.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It was clearly the man behind the girl who shoved her away. Not Aish! You see his hand. Aish's hand does not move.

I have seen multiple times. Ash hand did tried pushing her, then that man noticed it, and put his hand on the girl.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I have seen multiple times. Ash hand did tried pushing her, then that man noticed it, and put his hand on the girl.

Just watched it again. Aish's hands are around her daughter the entire time. Maybe I am missing something. She tried? It is a 5-second short video?

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I do not see Ash pushing or even touching the other girl.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

India mein bas 2 hi treasure hain hain ek Taj mahal aur ek Aishhhsmiley27

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

You forgot Om Puri saab ka treasure.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_4mwimSsKY/?igsh=MXJhNWlxdDZjbGhrZA==

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Muje smj nee aata tu troll karti hai ya genuine compliment.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Just watched it again. Aish's hands are around her daughter the entire time. Maybe I am missing something. She tried? It is a 5-second short video?

Watch it again, she did move her hand, don’t know if to push that girl away but it did look like that, also she doesn’t seem too happy to be posing with those little underprivileged girls in that video, may be she is overprotective of her daughter but in this particular video it doesn’t look too nice.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Watch it again, she did move her hand, don’t know if to push that girl away but it did look like that, also she doesn’t seem too happy to be posing with those little underprivileged girls in that video, may be she is overprotective of her daughter but in this particular video it doesn’t look too nice.

Didn’t see her touching the other girl. Yeah, she really does have a not too happy look on her face.