Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

This man could have had quite a career like KJo, if he had just focused on his strengths and kept doing smaller romance/rom-coms. Heck, he could have probably had made 3 of those in the time he spent on Brahmastra. Now he is stuck chasing nonsensical action blockbusters.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

This man could have had quite a career like KJo, if he had just focused on his strengths and kept doing smaller romance/rom-coms. Heck, he could have probably had made 3 of those in the time he spent on Brahmastra. Now he is stuck chasing nonsensical action blockbusters.

I am amazed that he is still trying to make Brahmastra a thing? Like hello - the movie nearly bankrupted Dharma and now he wants to see if it be reignited through Jiosmiley43 The level of delulu is nothing short of cray cray

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am amazed that he is still trying to make Brahmastra a thing? Like hello - the movie nearly bankrupted Dharma and now he wants to see if it be reignited through Jiosmiley43 The level of delulu is nothing short of cray cray

I low-key get it. He sank all his 30s in that one film. It must be pretty crushing that it was all for naught.
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The guy was promising in romcoms, now days he out of his mind, looks like he desperately wants to prove Karan wrong

Edited by forza - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

He needs to drop his scratchy voice

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

If he still hasn't learned his lesson after all this time and how badly Brahmastra flopped and bankrupt Dharma, then he deserves zero career.