Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

This is not surprising to me at all. Ben Affleck had some drinking issues, though he might be in recovery now. This was marriage number 4 for Jennifer. I’m sure none of her husbands were saints but she’s got to have some issues of her own as well.

I think both got caught up in nostalgia of their youthful days, and I’m sure they were sincere and thought experience and wisdom would make it better for them. But yea whatever was at the core of their issues last time probably reared its ugly head again.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

BenAffleck; "Not all media attention is good attention" smiley41

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

It’s aish’s choice . her life her choice , why she will follow others , no need .

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Affleck agrees! ... “Shri Rama Jaya Rama Kodhanda Rama”

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why some people are desperate for Ash's divorce...She will if she wants...Relax

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is not surprising to me at all. Ben Affleck had some drinking issues, though he might be in recovery now. This was marriage number 4 for Jennifer. I’m sure none of her husbands were saints but she’s got to have some issues of her own as well.

I think both got caught up in nostalgia of their youthful days, and I’m sure they were sincere and thought experience and wisdom would make it better for them. But yea whatever was at the core of their issues last time probably reared its ugly head again.

Affleck's trying to live a sober life, and doing right by his kids.

JLO can go find a young guy somewhere to blowout his hips! smiley37

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She ain't divorcing anyone until AB Sr lives. I guarantee you that much. He's a misogynistic, patriarchal old geezer who runs the household. Once he dies, the Bachchan influence dies with him. And I bet that's when Aish and AB will officially divorce. That's also when Shweta and her husband will divorce too.