Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Welcome back smiley31

That gif of Akshay smiley37 That's exactly how I react if I put salt & Vinegar chips in my mouth (except I don't look so happy) smiley36

Vinegar chips? smiley3 Ye kya hota hai?
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Vinegar chips? smiley3 Ye kya hota hai?

Yaha to nahi dekhe maine markets me, thankfully, but jab UK me tha tab 1-2 baar kha liye thhe galti se 😣

Waha jumbo assorted bags lo chips ke to usme kuchh packets salt & vinegar flavour wale nikal hi aate the. 😩

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This came up under related topics to your Madhuri one. what’s your personal beef with Aishwarya?smiley36

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aishwarya was perfect for the role. She looked perfect as a middle class beautiful pahadi girl. Taal se taal mila was made for her. Taal in was a good movie. I don't know why people are trashing it here. I guess the reason is not the movie. Anyway, She played the role very well. As for her looking like Anil's daughter, I am not sure it was not meant to be like that. Human interaction happen everywhere and different age group people (and I don't mean minors here) might develop feelings for each other. If it's concensual nothing is wrong about it.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

100%...bahu fit for those period movies only ...where look can do wonders. beauty overshadows poor acting

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A Rani Mukerji can play anyrole...she would have magical in the film with her raw beauty and talent plus she loves dancing......

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

A Rani Mukerji can play anyrole...she would have magical in the film with her raw beauty and talent plus she loves dancing......

Rani in ramta Jogi? That’s a sight I never want to see smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aapki Bahurani kay saamnay toh sub hee achchay hain 😂

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StarDest

She is so fat and short that with every flop dance movie her belly rolls would jiggle. smiley36 Taal is not a horror movie hehehe

Rani looked like a naata-nanga-bona (a tiny naked dwarf) in Aaiyaa's exposing waalay songs & dances...😂