Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

oh i applied to RK's brahmastra toosmiley36i found his work lethargic , and said i would rather take a floppy with solid performance than these craps. same goes for aloo, begums,

you can go and enjoy this show with 1,000 tag over and over and enjoy Shraddhas performancesmiley36

kaash, movie amar singh chamkila released on big screen. yes without doubt it have bombed at boxoffice, but terrific movie with solid performers and how about music

i pay for thoroughly enjoyable movies with good performances. what a waste of Shraddha in this movie.. i hope she realizes this and ensure she gets good footage in next installment. nahi toh..all time floppy. smiley36

Like RK na? Before TJMM he was in full floppy mode, disastrous Shamshera, yikes

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Fans went to watch the show coz of shraddha and they stayed coz of the teams work including Rao. They equally responsible for the success.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

For me, we (my family) went to watch cause it's the sequel movie of Stree and we really waited so long for part 2. But the viewing experience was not upto what we spend on an evening on multiplex (I know, I know, I keep harping about this smiley36,par kya kare middle class mentality,).

1500 rs for a movie night is not so little so we were expecting a viewing experience that would be worth the money spent.

Btw, can we talk about the increasing price of multiplex tickets? It's killing the entertainment industry and the effect will be more prominent in the coming days.

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

1500 rs for a movie night is not so little so we were expecting a viewing experience that would be worth the money spent.

Wow that’s so crazy man smiley3

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No body cares about this Rajkumar dude