SRK being called out for his hypocrisy

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Celebrities should be more responsible when they talk about their kids in public, nothing against Aryan but the same son was jailed in a drug smuggling case, SRK and his arrogance was at peak I guess. And I really hope he was joking during that interview.

https://x.com/lordofbattles8/status/1824733275346149415?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Is this surprising? Of course he is going to think this way, he's a 60 year old. My dad also thinks like this. Its toxic and backwards, but that generation is like this sadly.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No one shouldn't joke about such things. Words are powerful and God / Universe keep saying Thathasu/ Amen .. never know when words spoken become true. Such jokes are in bad taste.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this surprising? Of course he is going to think this way, he's a 60 year old. My dad also thinks like this. Its toxic and backwards, but that generation is like this sadly.

no I was surprised what he said in the younger interview

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

No one shouldn't joke about such things. Words are powerful and God / Universe keep saying Thathasu/ Amen .. never know when words spoken become true. Such jokes are in bad taste.

Very distasteful. SRK is usually considered to be witty but that’s not wit, claiming you want your son to be a playboy, lol

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumnn

That's what they say but that only seem to be true for not so good things...

For good things they say if you say it out loud you jinx it... No Thathastu then smiley24

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Celebrities should be more responsible when they talk about their kids in public, nothing against Aryan but the same son was jailed in a drug smuggling case, SRK and his arrogance was at peak I guess. And I really hope he was joking during that interview.

I would say that he was nicely sarcastic...he is good at that, keeping a serious look. (I feel that he finds that kind of questions ridiculous).

You wrote "lol" yourself, Meghasmiley2

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley37 i knew it mere anuradha sarcastic thi

Atrangi Sarcaster on X: "Mohabbat thi isliye jaane diya ...smiley37

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

That's what they say but that only seem to be true for not so good things...

For good things they say if you say it out loud you jinx it... No Thathastu then smiley24

Say good things aloud only to yourself .. Never tell others what you wish for until you achieve it.

Whether we say good or bad .. anything repeated trains our mind and way to achieve it.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK haters are working overtime these days. Always cropping out 10-15 second clips to create a false perception. Even they know he was being sarcastic. Anyways it won't change anything. He will still remain a feminist icon.