Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 1 months ago

[Post Removed]

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: knockando

Reporting you. Why make accusations against poor Surly devil and fazgostoso. They are the most respected and elite members of this group. Always making wonderful threads with great topics to discuss.

What have you given this place besides false accusations which you cannot prove? Please provide subhoot.

If you say so, variant number 4. I think the innocuous act for months as Surly_Devil was too much and your real degenerate self was dying to come out. Time to get back into your cage and shut your filth.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Fazgostoso is Gaurav, he always had a habit of bashing Aish to garner sympathy for her and to generate a discussion on her. I think he's still her fan, his source of entertainment is just unique to put it mildly. Otherwise harmless when it comes to members. FOD uses him and disposed of him as you saw.

There's no way Surly_Devil isn't FOD, several members noted the same. Same modus operandi of building up post count by spamming and bumping old topics. Acts saccharine with 1 ID to butter users and posts vomit inducing content with another. It's a different story that the mods haven't banned her this time, I guess the red herring worked.

Sorry about your experience, no one deserves diatribe posted their way.

IF has a lot to answer for, no excuse after 15 years, when they've made other useless, so called advancements but none to prioritise curbing this POS who attacks members before it's too late to block her.

IF mods are toothless. FOD takes advantage of that. What a miserable prick
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

But Sonakshi look so pretty even when she is chubby. Can’t say the same about Parineeti smiley8

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Fazgostoso is Gaurav, he always had a habit of bashing Aish to garner sympathy for her and to generate a discussion on her. I think he's still her fan, his source of entertainment is just unique to put it mildly. Otherwise harmless when it comes to members. FOD uses him and disposed of him as you saw.

There's no way Surly_Devil isn't FOD, several members noted the same. Same modus operandi of building up post count by spamming and bumping old topics. Acts saccharine with 1 ID to butter users and posts vomit inducing content with another. It's a different story that the mods haven't banned her this time, I guess the red herring worked.

Sorry about your experience, no one deserves diatribe posted their way.

IF has a lot to answer for, no excuse after 15 years, when they've made other useless, so called advancements but none to prioritise curbing this POS who attacks members before it's too late to block her.

This FOD seems to somehow attract many followers of her own between Gaurav and also RckRadhe who is constantly interacting with FOD's posts. In fact, I was questioning if RckRadhe was also a fake account or not based on the level of engagement between them and Surly_Devil. It becomes very hard to trust anyone around here especially when it's so obvious what type of content FOD posts but others are still willing to play her game just to benefit their favorites.

FOD's game is indeed using one account where she acts relatively stable and well-adjusted, even while posting derogatory threads over and over. But then you see her "sister" accounts, and you see the vile threats she makes against users calling them all types of slurs and always invoking their mothers for some reason. When I first joined IF and FOD befriended me under fake accounts, I remember feeling very disgusted by her casual racism and colorism in pms she would send me about Vicky Kaushal and how he is so low a human being based on his looks. She would call him all types of racial/casteist slurs. Then follow up with racial attacks on Katrina and her family. Even when I cut off contact, she was begging me to not publicly expose her on IF, as if everyone couldn't tell who she was in the first place.

Thank you for the kind words and support. I took a hiatus from IF for a few months because while I could tolerate the personal attacks against myself, I was horrified when I realized that FOD acted this way with plenty of other users as well. One such user posted on IF about all the personal comments made on her wall by FOD and how she needed assistance against all this abuse. I was shocked to see the mods close the thread and say that this user only needs to report the posts and shouldn't make public posts about it. That's when I realized this game is rigged and FOD is allowed to flourish because we aren't even allowed to openly talk about the abuse she puts everyone through.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This FOD seems to somehow attract many followers of her own between Gaurav and also RckRadhe who is constantly interacting with FOD's posts. In fact, I was questioning if RckRadhe was also a fake account or not based on the level of engagement between them and Surly_Devil. It becomes very hard to trust anyone around here especially when it's so obvious what type of content FOD posts but others are still willing to play her game just to benefit their favorites.

FOD's game is indeed using one account where she acts relatively stable and well-adjusted, even while posting derogatory threads over and over. But then you see her "sister" accounts, and you see the vile threats she makes against users calling them all types of slurs and always invoking their mothers for some reason. When I first joined IF and FOD befriended me under fake accounts, I remember feeling very disgusted by her casual racism and colorism in pms she would send me about Vicky Kaushal and how he is so low a human being based on his looks. She would call him all types of racial/casteist slurs. Then follow up with racial attacks on Katrina and her family. Even when I cut off contact, she was begging me to not publicly expose her on IF, as if everyone couldn't tell who she was in the first place.

Thank you for the kind words and support. I took a hiatus from IF for a few months because while I could tolerate the personal attacks against myself, I was horrified when I realized that FOD acted this way with plenty of other users as well. One such user posted on IF about all the personal comments made on her wall by FOD and how she needed assistance against all this abuse. I was shocked to see the mods close the thread and say that this user only needs to report the posts and shouldn't make public posts about it. That's when I realized this game is rigged and FOD is allowed to flourish because we aren't even allowed to openly talk about the abuse she puts everyone through.

Yep, back in the day when it was an Aish fanatic, it posted similar racist slurs against Kajol fans that were downright disturbing.

Back then, due to the abusive PMs rival fans would receive, members began hating Aish. Notice now that she's switched to being a Ranbir fanatic, the hate doesn't translate to him.. anyway that Ranbir fan started questioning me how I should "relax". They could be new and don't know the depravities of FOD. Well I guess they'll learn the hard way as they've chosen to ignore.

Lol @ sister account. The mods deliberately ignore my reports against FOD now, tbh, even if they ban the main mother account, it'll only spawn 10 more IDs, jobless as FOD is.

The moderation by the active mods is pathetic, I saw how Zara's thread where she posted her abusive PM was promptly locked. It's a slap on the face for those at the receiving end and ulta chor kotwal ko daante. A member was threatening to call the cyber police and FOD just laughed, bragging what an influential family it comes from and they'll never be able to do anything.. so it definitely suffers from delusion of grandeurs.

Last night's MID attacks were predictable, given the recent discussion on her.

Members will lose interest or be discouraged due to FOD but FOD will always remain on the forum, like those cockroaches in Wall-E.

But don't get mad, get even. The more people post about it, the less power it has.

Edited by Mrignaini - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yep, back in the day when it was an Aish fanatic, it posted similar racist slurs against Kajol fans that were downright disturbing.

Back then, due to the abusive PMs rival fans would receive, members began hating Aish. Notice now that she's switched to being a Ranbir fanatic, the hate doesn't translate to him.. anyway that Ranbir fan started questioning me how I should "relax". They could be new and don't know the depravities of FOD. Well I guess they'll learn the hard way as they've chosen to ignore.

Lol @ sister account. The mods deliberately ignore my reports against FOD now, tbh, even if they ban the main mother account, it'll only spawn 10 more IDs, jobless as FOD is.

The moderation by the active mods is pathetic, I saw how Zara's thread where she posted her abusive PM was promptly locked. It's a slap on the face for those at the receiving end and ulta chor kotwal ko daante. A member was threatening to call the cyber police and FOD just laughed, bragging what an influential family it comes from and they'll never be able to do anything.. so it definitely suffers from delusion of grandeurs.

Last night's MID attacks were predictable, given the recent discussion on her.

Members will lose interest or be discouraged due to FOD but FOD will always remain on the forum, like those cockroaches in Wall-E.

But don't get mad, get even. The more people post about it, the less power it has.

My goodness, how disgusting. FOD seems to be a closet racist because I remember her comments about SRK and Suhana and their skin tones. It's a pattern now between them, Kajol, Vicky, and Ranveer. What's bizarre is that she used to rant and rave about how Katrina was such a horrible person for pretending to be Indian and taking advantage of "poor, helpless" Indians with her fairness. Somehow even in these comments, she sounded like she was proclaiming Katrina as some deity and was looking down on the masses for enjoying her, like the masses are inherently lesser for falling for her. So much hatred and casual racism.

I noticed IF tends to not like Aishwarya and it's becoming a bit more clear to me why that is if a fanatic used cyberbullying in her name. I know there are people or things I've not been able to stomach because of the cruelty of their fandoms. When I first met FOD, she used to ask me to post threads and posts on her behalf, claiming she was a new user who could not post links. Really it was just because she didn't want to be linked to certain topics and trends and when I stopped posting her nonsense for her, she lashed out by making more anti-Aishwarya topics because she knew I liked her. It was hilarious to see her make anti-Shilpa posts too because she knows I like her as well, but no one was interested enough in Shilpa to take the bait.

There's something very revealing about how Aishwarya was hated because FOD bullied people in her name but Ranbir's popularity has not fallen here on IF despite FOD doing the same in his name. Misogyny exists everywhere and FOD helps to perpetuate that. I remember many users including PardesiBabu made comments on how anything anti-Katrina, Deepika, Ranveer is allowed to fester on IF but anything anti-Ranbir or Alia is immediately taken down.

I don't know how FOD doesn't realize how pitiful her life must be when there are some threads where all the posts are all from her and her multiple accounts, often responding and quoting each other with her witless comments.

Yes, it was Zara's thread. I thought that was so heartbreaking that she was basically begging for help and trying to spread awareness and the thread was just promptly locked. The literal definition of silencing the victim. When I saw that, I felt so disillusioned that I didn't come back for months on here. And lol that FOD pretends to be from such an influential family that any threat of police action wouldn't affect her. How influential can her family be if she has nothing better to do than spend all day online making fake accounts and posting vile threats?

Agreed. I've come to the point where if I see a thread made by her or one of her obvious accounts, I just ignore completely. I'm glad to see that most people seem to also more or less ignore her threads now and the threads of her followers. Although that gets harder to do when they're constantly being bumped.