Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

She was in the bathroom ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

I watched the video..and from what I gathered..

SLB didn’t give her Gangubai as a compensation for Insha..he talks at length how Alia was apprehensive but hiw and why he was sure about casting her. So can’t really say she emotionally blackmailed him for movie.
See I have no love lost for any actors or directors. They all have their pros n cons..coz they r humans. And they have all humanly traits like jealousy, greed, ambition, drive and a will to succeed inspite of all drawbacks. Just being actors doesnt warranty a saintly behaviour from them. But they r judged too harshly. Alia is dumb, DP is inarticulate and SLB is obnoxious n obsessive..but all of them have that shrewdness and will power that helped them to succeed. its not like Alia is going to quit showbiz if we keep harping on n on about her privilege. I liked Kartik’s take on nepotism on TKSS. Whatever success he got is coz he has a sensible head on his shoulders

Didn't Alia once say that SLB "HAS" to give her 4 films, because DP got 3smiley36

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Didn't Alia once say that SLB "HAS" to give her 4 films, because DP got 3smiley36

Yes, in kwk. She said he did 3 films with DP and has PROMISED to do 4 with her. Spoke with an insecure laughter.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He won't tell even though he might have done so...but I got from the interview that he wanted to work with Alia...but I didn't hear him telling why. Besides that, I liked what he said about Ranbir...and, gosh, I love SLB's creative enthusiasm smiley27

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Is it? No idea.

Personally I feel Alia is a better actress than DP. DP is prettier but Aloo literally lights up the screen inspite of not being conventionally hot or beautiful.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Remember fardeen in pyar tune kya kiya keeps meeting urmila cos of her obsession cos otherwise she'll do something dangerous?

Lol apt comparison. The funny thing is that this may be Alia's real life personality but she's such a bad actress with zero screen presence that she could never pull off Urmila's iconic role. Imagine failing to even play yourself onscreen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69_qown-BiQ

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Yes, in kwk. She said he did 3 films with DP and has PROMISED to do 4 with her. Spoke with an insecure laughter.

I've noticed almost every comment or interview she's ever had, she always comes across as deeply insecure. The insecurity drops from her every word and shows in her eyes and body language. Trained body language experts would have a field day with her because of the way she carries herself, like someone desperately trying to appear grown-up, bold, and confident but all you can see is the hang-ups.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

SLB is bowing down to nepos because he himself wanted his talentless niece Sharmin to make it big and he thought these nepo gangs would help him smiley36

We need to stop acting like he’s some kind of saint. His films are overrated as hell!

Sharmin is also super rich because of her husband. SLB is not just a nepo promoter but also wishing to sell himself and the "integrity" of his films for $$$. Which also shows how low his value has dropped that he can't get funding without his niece's money now.

And I agree that he's not really all that extraordinary a filmmaker. Too much style over substance. Saawariya is the best example of this. His best movies are his early ones like Khamoshi, HDDCS, Devdas, and Black. And a few later exceptions like Guzaarish and Ram-Leela.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Cannot imagine the rant that she be throwing this weekend then

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Sharmin is also super rich because of her husband. SLB is not just a nepo promoter but also wishing to sell himself and the "integrity" of his films for $$$. Which also shows how low his value has dropped that he can't get funding without his niece's money now.

And I agree that he's not really all that extraordinary a filmmaker. Too much style over substance. Saawariya is the best example of this. His best movies are his early ones like Khamoshi, HDDCS, Devdas, and Black. And a few later exceptions like Guzaarish and Ram-Leela.

Style is visual Entertainment isn't it? smiley4