forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

She should change the book name

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So according to dictionary, Bible also means :

a book regarded as authoritative in a particular sphere.

For ex "Larousse Gastronomique,” the bible of French cooking"

I have seen books like Beauty Bible, Makeup Bible etc

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just like Mecca is also used in describing an important place, a place regarded as a center for a specified activity, or interest

For ex a mecca for shoppers

So far none of them have objected or sued for that but it might happen soon 🤷‍♀️

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am more offended by her appearance in that image.

Her face looks very puffy and old. She's wearing makeup but looks like she's wearing a no makeup look so I guess she's reached the age where no amount of makeup will improve her now.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I am more offended by her appearance in that image.

Her face looks very puffy and old. She's wearing makeup but looks like she's wearing a no makeup look so I guess she's reached the age where no amount of makeup will improve her now.

So a naturally aging woman offends you? do you also get offended by the aging actors? just curious.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

Sta plar darwagh wayal che ta da las ensan ghairat rare

Hafa dhapu leerat zikuna barite jaboli nawik vasud miza tai gorin dira naru

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

What was the need to add “bible” to the title?? If you didn’t want to offend anyone why use that title?? Sometimes I don’t get people

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She was born to a hindu family, married to a muslim one. Bible kahan se aa gaya beech mein. Dictionary/Encyclopedia/A-Z or many other similar kinda names are there which would convey the feelings she wanted to. Why pick this one ?

While I am all in for peace and harmony without unnecessary drama, I must say people are offended for such things really have nothing better to do in life man. smiley26 Get a life ! This is a free country, and it’s not blasphemy ! Christanity is pro-life, this is a pro-life book ! What’s the problem really ! smiley44

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think she should rename it to Pregnancy Koran. At least this guy will have no reason to sue her thensmiley17smiley2

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

She was born to a hindu family, married to a muslim one. Bible kahan se aa gaya beech mein. Dictionary/Encyclopedia/A-Z or many other similar kinda names are there which would convey the feelings she wanted to. Why pick this one ?

While I am all in for peace and harmony without unnecessary drama, I must say people are offended for such things really have nothing better to do in life man. smiley26 Get a life ! This is a free country, and it’s not blasphemy ! Christanity is pro-life, this is a pro-life book ! What’s the problem really ! smiley44

And, Kareena follows Christianity. That would be one of the reason naming the book..*I think*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/kareena-kapoor-follows-christianity-i-used-to-play-hymns-taimur-ali-khan-nanny-saif-ali-khan-jeh-101722309100744-amp.html