Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/box-office-special-features/buckingham-murders-takes-poor-start-box-office-collects-rs-1-25-crores-day-1/

The Buckingham Murders takes a poor start at the box office; collects Rs. 1.25 crores on Day 1

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

smiley3 Why and what? That’s very unfair, no? And if not lead, then she could get a supporting nomination at least?

How strange!

Oh Cougar dear…once again you forgot to answer another question of mine, my friend smiley19

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/kareena-kapoor-khan-drops-unseen-bts-photos-buckingham-murder-says-proud-choice/

Kareena Kapoor Khan drops UNSEEN BTS photos from The Buckingham Murder; says, “I am proud of this choice”

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do not worry about box office , you gotta get respect as an actress before box office numbers . Rediff review https://x.com/sukanyaverma/status/1834490894139228301?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah you’re right. At this point I really don’t even care about the boxoffice success if we don’t even see her full potential as an actress. So for that, I’m really happy

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desigal90

OTT has now given many such movies that are available for audiences to watch and also, Kahaani was in Hindi. This movie is 70% shot in English and the hindi dub looks atrocious. I dont know what Ekta was thinking releasing it in theaters.

here we are only getting hindi shows

the one i am going for says hindi..does that mean it be the dubbed version..oh well..not like i have an option but i would have loved to actually see it in english or like they are saying hinglish version..even trailer of hindi dubbed was bad..

the hall is a small one and it is a late night show but surprisingly half full..i am going in an hour..so excited..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

If that’s true then Ekta really made a silly fool out of herself smiley29 Kareena will suffer because of Ekta’s egoistic nature!

they knew its a disaster which is why ekta started talking about revenue digital yada yada at the trailer launch itself..you know it is a big red flag coz no one does that when numbers are expected..and are they kidding..everyone and their dogs know verdicts are given on threatrical business only..

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

still decent numbers for An English language thriller

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can't find the film in my location, I have to wait for two months to see it