Reviews & Ratings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

Could it be that Shraddha's the most popular actress in Bollywood right now? smiley4

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it today n I found stree 2 much more scary than stree 1 not becoz of that stupid screams n ugly faces of ghosts, I found it scarier coz in real life, evil men like sarkata exists n women like stree doesn't exist That's why stree 2's villian was much more scarier We need more Vickys n shraddha's in real life

Edited by Jazzkapur - 20 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/1840104455494348847

So for nearly 7 weeks Stree 2 has made atleast a crore a day

Banned

[Post Removed]

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Finally watched the movie. I really enjoyed it, but shall I say that the first movie was superior.

The story is good, interesting in parts, I liked how they kept the 4 boys their dumb selves but they are very loyal to their imaginary girl friends, be it Vicky waiting for 'pishachini' without any clue of hers, be it Bittu for Chitti who has other boyfriends too, or be it Rudra bhaiya being loyal to his shama smiley37smiley36. The fact that Rudra bhaiya had the hottest girl friend of all of them, had me smiley37

The way they connected Jana to both Bhediya and Stree is so well done, it felt like poor guy really was born to be in the kaala jadu universe.

I still did not understand what was the hype for Shraddha here, she hardly had much screen presence, and the entire climax was about Stree coming back and fighting Sar kata while Bhaskar, Vicky and Shraddha's character trying to fight the sar kata, in all these only Vicky is powerless so he deserves an applause that without any hesitation he went there to fight for his town and of course the lady he loves.

Performances were all good, very difficult to credit only one actor, but my favorite was Rudra bhaiya, I swear he was hilarious smiley37. The 4 boys really have amazing comic timing smiley27, the moment Bittu calls sharddha didi and Rudra bhaiya calls her devi ji, I literally smiley37smiley37smiley37

Best part of the movie is its music, all the songs are good, best ofcousre is aaj ki raat, Tamanna was so beautiful, I was so happy that Shama was alivesmiley36

Cameos were all good, it will be interesting to see how they connect Sar Kata with Akki in next one, because I did not understand how at the end that lava thing entered in his body and he looked like Sar Kata? Was he the Sar Kata all the time?

Varun and Tamanna's cameos were great too, also the way Bhaskar and Jana introduced the next vampire movie, I cannot wait.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

I'm confused. In stree 1, they said stree ki suhagrat uske lover ke sath adhuri h but in stree 2, they showed that stree had a little daughter with her lover?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I watched it today n I found stree 2 much more scary than stree 1 not becoz of that stupid screams n ugly faces of ghosts, I found it scarier coz in real life, evil men like sarkata exists n women like stree doesn't exist That's why stree 2's villian was much more scarier We need more Vickys n shraddha's in real life

This is also why Stree 2 worked more for me than the first one. The idea of the only town in existence where women can walk freely at night but men have to stay at home felt like it was being treated too much like a joke in the first Stree. Stree 2 inverted that to reflect our own reality as we saw the men easily being influenced to limit the women's movements and activity. Felt much scarier and way more timely.