DISGUSTING: Ranbir says he flirts with daughter - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't care if I am taking it too far or close - what is wrong is wrong.

I will continue to say that this was disgusting. I don't care how much you like the guy's acting - its disgusting, digusting and digusting. If anyone else would've made this statement you would all have very different reactions.

Although I am not surprised at these reactions given that this is the same group of people who loved Animal. I guess THATS his target audience.

Are some haters going ape?

https://giphy.com/gifs/90s-retro-commercials-26tPo9rksWnfPo4HS

'Chashm-e-Baddoor' smiley41

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Ranbir can be pardoned and could be understood for using the word Flirt for his real daughter, than why SH is held accountable so strictly for using the word disgusting...

Double standards...?

Farishta standards ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

OP,you said in your previous reply that you were not insinuating anything else but just calling out that the word was inappropriate..

Clearly that's not the case,.. otherwise you wouldn't have repeatedly call it disgusting as if you are qsing the intention of a father ..

Now that is DISGUSTING...

I’m glad you came along

Your my new friend smiley36

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't care if I am taking it too far or close - what is wrong is wrong.

I will continue to say that this was disgusting. I don't care how much you like the guy's acting - its disgusting, digusting and digusting. If anyone else would've made this statement you would all have very different reactions.

Although I am not surprised at these reactions given that this is the same group of people who loved Animal. I guess THATS his target audience.

What 'group' are you talking about ? I didn't love Animal. I'm not really fond of his acting . My reaction would be the same regardless of who says this . If you think you're smarter than his fans , these posts aren't helping lol. You're nitpicking without any sense of context and ironically that's something people like his character from Animal do. No it's not disgusting if an immature individual gets a word wrong because he got carried away while narrating his doting father- stories.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharaban

If Ranbir can be pardoned and could be understood for using the word Flirt for his real daughter, than why SH is held accountable so strictly for using the word disgusting...

Double standards...?

Farishta standards ?

I will not let anyone tell me what I can and cannot say. The fact that people think his words aren't disgusting is both interesting and sad at the same time.

I will say it thousand times - DISGUSTING DISGUSTING DISGUSTING.

They need to get over it.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

With all due respect Shaitu, I don’t think he meant it that way, it was just a wrong choice of words.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I will not let anyone tell me what I can and cannot say. The fact that people think his words aren't disgusting is both interesting and sad at the same time.

Some Gaslighting...

Everyone here agrees that the choice of word was wrong and silly...

But buddy,you are not questioning the choice of word..otherwise your criticism would have been along the lines of that he needs to be media trained and should not be using such words where news outlet can create click bait articles and slander him...

You keep saying that you are only referring to the usage of word flirt but it doesn't seem so..it's almost like you want the be right ..that RK is abnormal with his toddler...

.which is DISGUSTING..

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Double standards...?

Farishta standards ?

Ranbir said it once. SH is in triple talaq mode with 'disgusting'.

If Ranbir had said " I flirt with my daughter, like I really flirt with her ; you know how everyone FLIRRTS ?yeah that's what I do with her" it would be a fair comparison.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Ranbir said it once. SH is in triple talaq mode with 'disgusting'.

If Ranbir had said " I flirt with my daughter, like I really flirt with her ; you know how everyone FLIRRTS ?yeah that's what I do with her" it would be a fair comparison.

This is thread backfire in truest sense ☝️ smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh cheez meray azeez.

As I said earlier, KAMM CHUKK KAY RAKHHO

Full danda day kay rakhho sub farishton ko

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣