Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What the hell is wrong with this person? Has he gone insane? Now I'm so creeped out…this is just too much now. This is NOT OKAY and not normal.

———

Ranbir went on to share that he flirts with Raha and said, "I think Raha considers Alia as a part of her. She doesn't see Alia as another human. They both are one. With me, she looks for the masti, and fun and the laughter and flirting. We are flirting all the time."

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/bollywood/not-alia-bhatt-ranbir-kapoor-flirts-with-and-quits-smoking-for-this-girl-i-never-feared-death-but-article-112082777/amp

Ok I have seen father “marry” their daughters. Dressing the daughter in white and father brings flower in suit etc. What is your take on that ?!!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Ok I have seen father “marry” their daughters. Dressing the daughter in white and father brings flower in suit etc. What is your take on that ?!!!

fathers and daughters have their own school dances

Such a horrifying concept smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have no idea, what is going on with RK.In the next couple of years many will overrun him. He plays unpopular characters in films ..and does everything to make people believe that his onscreen persona is the real him.

He must hire a PR agent and image consultant ASAP. Next he will be seen at SLB's office..after that he will carry Raha to his construction site.smiley29

Edited by you2 - 2 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

For this one I am sure he meant harmless. The choice of word is horrible smiley37, but I dont shame people for stupidity when intention is good.

Their father-daughter bonding looks nice. Probably the only or one of the truest relationships Ranbir has in his life. smiley27

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anyone remember the movie K3G?..where Hrithik's character called his grandmother's as girl friends..

So according to you ppl,it was promoting an incestuous relationship between grandson and grandmother...

Right?..

Wow this forum is more toxic than reddit...

U guys know exactly what he meant...

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Anyone remember the movie K3G?..where Hrithik's character called his grandmother's as girl friends..

So according to you ppl,it was promoting an incestuous relationship between grandson and grandmother...

Right?..

I don’t think anybody doubts his intent or the father daughter’s bond. Please!. Now that’s wrong on your part to say otherwise. All everyone is saying is how he is an idiot to use such a word to describe his relationship with his daughter.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Right?..

Please go and re-read the comments. Literally no one said that.

Most of us have said this is inappropiate. That’s literally it.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Please go and re-read the comments. Literally no one said that.

Most of us have said this is inappropiate. That’s literally it.

Bhai usko dimaag waise bhi kam hai..it's established but does this deserve attention...?

How many times Indians have used wrong words for things?.. imagine dissecting something and blowing it out of proportion..and no being in a reputed school doesn't mean u won't sometimes used incorrect words...

To say it's inappropriate is insinuating something disgusting..

Makes me wonder,the way some parents talk with their toddler ,people like on this forum would say that it's grooming...I have seen 4 year old girls say that they want to marry their dad and dad replying that they will..Gosh even I remember saying such stuff when I was a kid...

That's what Ranbir meant by flirting..I exactly got what he said coz my son is also the same age as Raha...

I swear people deserve PR curated interviews...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think the only thing people are saying is that rk used the wrong choice of word. Nobody is trying to imply there is anything wrong with his relationship with his daughter, and if anyone is then shame on them, rk meant it in a harmless way, but yes its a very weird choice of word

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

To say it's inappropriate is insinuating something disgusting..

I would hope no one is doing that